Important Locations and Information

Kazanna

That Thorn In Your Side
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a sort of list so that I can keep track of the different locations and information in the dragon world. More or less it's just so I can keep track of the lore and also as a reference point. Information here will be great for reference for any player, so make sure you check back often for updates. I'll be adding further posts below, so again, I ask that no one posts below.

Data Type: Location

Descriptor: Renault

Details: Renault is the central of the world in the dragon world. It is the meeting place of all dragons, and is, for lack of a better word, neutral. It is supposed to be a safe haven from war, strife, and chaos. This is the current home of Gu Yi, the Neutral Observer. It is roughly Nine Hundred miles across in all directions and it is the very edge of the mountain range that humanity calls home.

Often referred to as Mecca, Renault has been fought over in the past, and it's strategic value has been realized again and again by dragon leaders of yore. As a result, the location was declared politically neutral, and during times of war, it is forbidden for any army to enter the lands or airspace around it for six hundred miles in all directions by the order of Gu Yi.

While the lands themselves are artificially made, they are protected by all dragon species, each having it's own lands as a sort of embassy, where any dragon, of any species may go to seek refuge. However, to go to this place is to lay down ones allegiances in time of war, and by the laws of dragon kind, ones weapons and arms as well.

Data Type: NPC Character Information

Descriptor: Ice Queen Jenassa Illuvia

Details: Jenassa has reigned over the lands of Frost for Nine thousand years, having taken leadership of her people as her mothers youngest daughter, literally the final hatchling from her brood she was welcomed lovingly into her families brood and taught compassion from an early age. She is known far and wide as a dragoness of great honor, integrity, and compassion, and well loved by not only her own subjects, but also those of nearly every other dragon nation.

She has released seventeen broods in her lifetime, her children numbering in the thousands, though her very first child, Natalya, is her greatest pride, despite knowing full well that her child is considered by all others to be an abomination. Jenassa is incredibly powerful in her age, and has through light contests of strength, expanded her borders south repeatedly into the lands of the Vukan, though each time, the contest was merely a formality, as Jenassa and Firelord Aiden are on very agreeable terms.

Data Type: Location

Descriptor: The Temple of Screaming

The Temple of Screaming is a place of worship in The Kukka capital city of Zoyechka. It is a massive Aztec design temple where the head priest, and leader of The Kukka, spends most of their day sacrificing human slaves en-masse to the first Nature Dragon Ku, in a twisted attempt to bring their long dead Progenitor back to life. The steps of the temple are literally coated in almost always fresh blood and the worshippers of Ku are constantly bringing entirely enslaved humans to the temple to sacrifice them by slicing them apart with their bare claws before devouring them before their Progenitor God.

In addition to the sacrifices, this is also the primary egg laying location of The Kukka people, where most of their young are hatched to the screams of human slaves and sacrificial animals, as well as weaker dragons who cannot survive in the harrowing that they must go through as a people. As a result, the temples steps are also generally a massive blood orgy.

A/N: I'm not sure if this will be included, I just wanted to be cruel and nasty and weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back