Imagine

We'll be starting soon guys. Um, so yeah... Also I think you all in like seperate timezone to me. For anyone who doesn't know, I live in England.. So yeah..

Aha. I stayed up all night for the one day when I was roleplaying on Vladimire High. And it killed me. It's 06:05am here.. And I have school. :3

Same thing I do, stay up all night rping and messing around, still got school. :P It's worh it tho, and I don't really go to bed at all, because if I did I would wake up not too long later because I'd have to and I'd just feel bad

I start to feel sick when I don't sleep. I get headaches too, so it's not the best plan of action. I get online when I can really. xD

I'm living here in Alberta, Canada. It's only just past 11pm here. It'll be interesting getting around the timezone differences!

I think we are ready to start. It would be nice if there were a few more humans but I can always create an extra character if need be..

Maybe. Let's see what he thinks first.. :3 the number of humans are okay.. Another Dream guardian would even it out for the demon and guardian ratio.

@Raggamuffinz would you mind making an extra character? Hehe xD

I need a new genre of rp anyway, I've been clinging unto romance and I've never shown interest in them before

I really like any kind of genre, but everytime I make a character some other character always seems to fall in love with mine.

luls. To be honest I just randomly came up with this name a long time ago and stuck with it as my gaming name and etc. for the rest of my internet life.. if being on the internet makes it your life...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back