• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

imagine anything

ravenmad

I am Airtéc
In this rp there is no real genre, you can make your character and talk to other characters and have fun. the rp will start in a bungalo where my own character will live, if you want your own character to stay there then just ask. the whole point of this rp is to do what you want and to have fun.

don't kill anyone's character unless they allow it.

to submit a character pleAse follow this template.

Name:

species:

powers(if any):

description(if you can add a picture):

(also you can make up your own species if you think its cool)

personality:

(if you want to add more stuff to talk about then add it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff:

walks into the kitchen, pours some cereal into a bowl, sets down and starts eating

''wanna be an american idiot.....'' sings to himself

Jeff:

hears the knocking and with his hand on the wall makes his way through the corridor and to the door, and opens it

''Hello?, may i help you, if your here about the spare room for rent, please come inside, if not,'' shrugs

Bella:

Idk man I just woke up here. I'm not even sure whats going on or how I got here. Where am I anyways?

Jeff:

''Well, your at my house, 1 mythical drive, new York, america, it's the one place in america were people who are different can stay safe, for instance i'm made of paper and a few years ago i was almost killed, then i came here, there's no killing here. Do you need a place to stay?''

Gestures at the room for rent sign

Bella:

"Well I'm kinda broke man, I can't afford the room for rent. If I had money, I would though. Is there like an alleyway or something around here where I can stay for the night?"

Jeff:

''well, there's the a small house round the back, its like a smaller version of the house, though it only has a bedroom and bathroom, you can come into the main house when you need to eat''

brings Bella to the small house and unlocks the door, ''here'' gives bella the key

Bella:

"Awe thanks, I'll be here if you need me I guess" walks in the little house and smiles because its the first time I have a house.

Jeff:

''firstly i need to know if.....,well, how do i put this....

if you have any....gifts or talents......., if you get my meaning''

Bella:"Yea, I do. I can change my appearance and summon stuff out of thin air" Summons a bottle of gatorade and starts drinking it

Jeff:

''Ok, the first one wouldn't really work on me.'' smiles

''well, you'll have to register with the estates guy on the estate councel'' points ''he's in the basement, he drank his ass off''

you hear groaning from the basement trapdoor on the side

Bella:

"Maybe later, I've had bad experiences with drunks. For now I'm gonna settle in."

sits down on the couch and continues drinking my gatorade

sorry i've been away)) 
jeff:

its okay he kinda has a bit of a split personality, so right now hes the...uh..the different one, hell be back to normal soon...hopefully''

sorry i haven't been doing this for a while, i kinda lost the link, i started another group with mor epeople if you want to join you can, its not being used that often so you can rp for long amount of time before getting interrupted)

the ground shakes and a grave appears at the feet of Bella, with a starnge shape layying down in it, it looks like a mix between a normal buisness guy and a demon, the two being stitched together at some points, the right half of him including his face is the demons while the other is the mans, even the mouth was turned into one.

Jason/demon: *groans as he opens his man eyes and looks up at Jeff and Bella, when he relises the other eye was still shut he smacks the other side and it opens revealing a cat like eye, red like blood ( the normal eye is blue, crazy blue, it seems as if just looking into his eyes for too long would make you go insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back