• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Images in Accordions only appear as links?

Not sure why the images only work if they're outside the accordion. Is this normal?
Could you give an example (in your Personal Workshop for instance) where these tags work outside of the accordion? As far as I can tell, whether they are in the accordion or not produces the same result.

Could you give an example (in your Personal Workshop for instance) where these tags work outside of the accordion? As far as I can tell, whether they are in the accordion or not produces the same result.
That's the thing, it works perfectly fine in my PW both inside and outside an accordion:https://www.rpnation.com/threads/accordion-test.353538/

Here's a screencap of my Interest Check:
test.PNG
As you can see at the top is an image outside of an accordion, perfectly visible. However, in the accordion bellow, the image is viewed as a link.

It might be something to do with the way attachments work. Have you tried uploading it your gallery and using that link instead?

I have to say, I'm not sure what's going on here. I went through the relevant code to see what could be causing this, and even copied your post to my private testing area, and I wasn't able to see what was going wrong. As far as I can tell, it has something to do with the attachments themselves.

A workaround you can use is to replace the ATTACH tags with IMG tags, using the attachment's raw image as the source (the image itself, not the page it is displayed on).

Thanks all for the help!

It might be something to do with the way attachments work. Have you tried uploading it your gallery and using that link instead?
This seems to be working for me, thank you.
I have to say, I'm not sure what's going on here. I went through the relevant code to see what could be causing this, and even copied your post to my private testing area, and I wasn't able to see what was going wrong. As far as I can tell, it has something to do with the attachments themselves.

A workaround you can use is to replace the ATTACH tags with IMG tags, using the attachment's raw image as the source (the image itself, not the page it is displayed on).
This, unfortunately, did not work, though I appreciate your help.

Thanks all for the help!

This seems to be working for me, thank you.

This, unfortunately, did not work, though I appreciate your help.

I've actually done this before myself and got it to work. You need to view the attachment, copy that URL and put it into the IMG tag and it should work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back