• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Image upload

Gegawat

I love peanuts!
I want to ask a question about the file upload. I will try to explain best what my issue is.

When I do roleplay, most of the time I google the images. Sometimes I do re-renders, which means I have a file and need to upload it.

I prefer to make them as links, like this.

The site however allows me to upload files in every post. However, unless I add the file as a file in my post, like this:
Nakamura Rai-Jin Turbo Mk.png

it will stay in the bottom, like this:

Attachments

• Knives' sword.png
    Knives' sword.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 7
Is there a way I can upload images, and have them as links, without having attached files in the bottom, without using third party website as image hosting?

Just note that if you make a personal album, any permissions to view that album affect the pictures no matter where on the site you post them. For example, if you make it so that only those you follow can see the album, and then post a link to it in a post elsewhere, only those you follow will be able to see it with the link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back