i'm writing this while high on benadryl {an introduction}

lychee

hello everybody!

i created this RPN account a few weeks about but never really got to properly setting it up. i'm on a bit of a dry spell when it comes to writing so i'm really looking forward to finding some new partners and making a couple of friends!

a little bit about me:
- i am 20 years old
- i've been roleplaying since i was about ten
- i adore vampires and anything to do with them
- i'm a capricorn
- most of my time is spent caring for an elderly man
- i quote vines way too much
- i'm usually sleepy

when it comes to roleplay, i am a para/multi para roleplayer that responds with no less than four sentences. i used to spend a lot of my time writing but have lost momentum due to certain circumstances in my life. despite the style i am using now, i actually do prefer proper spelling, grammar, etc. but i do understand that some people have disabilities or do not have english as their first language. i'm really open and love to chat so if you're ever looking for a helping hand, or just a conversation, hit me up! i'm not completely used to the site but i'm sure i'll get there eventually.

i originally started out roleplaying vampires before progressing into twilight (and i still love it, dammit). i'm not extensively up to date with animes but i do have a few favorites and muses from them. i can play canon characters or create original ones. i'm a sucker for romance and love to incorporate it into the storyline. my biggest weaknesses when it comes to roleplay would probably have to be anything western themed or vic

You too.I just joined this site.I've been roleplaying for about four years now.I love romance and vampire/wolf rp also highschool settings.
(Sorry I like blurting things out)

You too.I just joined this site.I've been roleplaying for about four years now.I love romance and vampire/wolf rp also highschool settings.
(Sorry I like blurting things out)

i love vampires as well :hearteyes: not too keen on werewolves or high school settings, though.

Vampires?
That's fine.I suppose my love of highschool settings comes from my love of highschool animes.

Vampires?
That's fine.I suppose my love of highschool settings comes from my love of highschool animes.

high school was a nightmare of drama to me so i tend to stay faaaaar away from anything related to it, lol. glad i'm done with school

I’m just kidding i love college life. English education is a cool major! I’m music ed and I have a few English ed friends, and some of the courses they have to take honestly seem like a lot of fun... if you like writing and reading.

I’m just kidding i love college life. English education is a cool major! I’m music ed and I have a few English ed friends, and some of the courses they have to take honestly seem like a lot of fun... if you like writing and reading.

writing and reading are a blast! it's a shame that i hardly have time to do either these days. i'm trying to get better, though

E04.gif

I love reading and writing but I’m not very good at either. But I Think if is some thing you want to pursue, do it. Both us you (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back