• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I'm the One (CS)

Tsiwentiio

Basic Bitches Not Wanted

Basics
Name:
Age (18-25):
Hometown:
Ethnicity:
Birthday:

Appearance
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Colour:
Skin Tone:
Hair Type (Wavy, Curly, etc):
Tattoos:
Piercings:
Style:

Persona
Likes (5+):
Dislikes (5+):
Positive Traits (5+):
Negative Traits (5+):
Hobbies:

Extras
Bio (1-2 Paragraphs):
What do you consider your perfect type?:
What do you hope to gain from this?:
Anything Else?:

Links
Interest Check:
I'm the One

Out of Character:

I'm the One (OCC)

In Character:

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:

img-thing

- I'm the One
Name: Aliana King
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Ethnicity: Italian American
Birthday: July 13th
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
CJWbcnbXAAASUxW.jpg

Dream in a Dream

- Information
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair Color: Brunette
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Type: Straight
Skin Tone: Tan
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Ears
Style: Casual yet fashionable

Likes: Summer time, Horror Movies, Coffee, Traveling, Parties
Dislikes: The Cold, Spiders, Being Sick, Spicy Foods, Drama
Positive Traits: Caring, Responsible, Organized, Smart, Energetic
Negative Traits: Emotional, Impatient, Stubborn, Lazy, Selfish
Hobbies: "Netflix binge watching and sports"

Bio: WIP
What do you consider your perfect type?: "Someone with a good personality, one that complements my own"
What do you hope to gain from this?: "Hopefully the one for me, or at least some new friends and new experiences"
Anything Else: "Not right now no"

follow Tsiwentiio Tsiwentiio
code by pasta

Basics

Name: Azeem Khan
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Hometown: Brooklyn NY
Ethnicity: Saudi Arabian
Birthday: 3-23

Appearance
ed30779bced15f1e7002a6e31183c2e8--khan-boxer-gorgeous-men.jpg
Height: 6ft 2in
Weight: 185lbs
Hair color: Black
Eye color: dark brown
Skin tone: Dark Tannish/brown
Hair type: Straight/Neat/Moderate length
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Style: Regal, and expensive.

Persona

Likes: competition, showing off, Armani products, Fine dinning, expensive drinks.
Dislikes: disrespect, senseless aggression, people assuming they know the type of person he is, those who think that he is pampered just because he has money.
Positive traits: Confident, Wealthy, in excellent health, passionate, motivated.
Negative traits: Arrogant, stubborn to a fault, relentless, Suspicious of most people, Has major authority issues.
Hobbies:
Collecting Valuable artifacts, Boxing, exercise, and drinking.

Extras
Bio: Azeem was born in Abha, Saudi Arabia. His family struggled to support themselves for a very long time, his father having been injured at work, and his mother unable to make enough money on account of her gender. Yet Azeem was always a dreamer, he and his friends wished for a better life and they pursued any means of bettering themselves. For Azeem it came in the form of boxing. A small gym nearby his house offered lessons and Azeem was a fast learner, what many would call a natural. Even as a young boy he was able to go toe to toe with fighters who were much older and with much more experience. By the time he was 17 years old he had bested nearly every fighter in his country, and did so with a finesse that drew attention. Luckily this did not go unnoticed, he made his debute in the United States at eighteen when professional boxer Manny Pacquiao chose the boy to be a sparring partner. Much to Manny and the rest of the worlds surprise, Azeem was good, able to down Pacquiao one out of every three times they sparred. It was at this point that Nike sponsored Azeem into the professional League and he quickly became a sensation. After his first professional fight, which he won via knockout in the second round, he paid to have his family move to the states with him. Since then he has continued his career getting better and better each year. Last year making it to his first championship match, against Floyd Mayweather. Despite eight rounds of the two matching each other blow for blow Azeem eventually was knocked out taking a loss. Yet he hasn't let that deter him from his dream. Upon his families request he has taken this year off, and managed to be picked for the project due to his mother signing him up, his celebrity status making him a quick pick.

What do you consider your perfect type?: "I value confidence, loyalty , motivation, and honesty above all else. I don't necessarily want a cheerleader, or a groupie. more so someone who can be honest with me about my weaknesses, while loving me for my strengths." Azeem

What do you hope to gain from this?: "I honestly do not know, I know my mother wishes for me to find a wife so that she can become a grandmother. But as for me I just hope to relax and take a break from the ring, and perhaps let the world learn about who I am when I don't have the gloves on." Azeem Khan

Anything else: Azeem doesn't live cheap, he has expensive tastes in just about every imaginable area. But this is to be expected from someone who went from rags to riches. He also has a stellar fight record of 22-3, 14 of which were won via knockout.

Last edited:

Mercedes Baxter

27186728f540127e7b254dc5fd000a82.png
Name: Mercedes Baxter
Nickname: Sadie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, male preference
Hometown: Jacksonville, Fl
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Birthday: August 21
Height: 5'3
Weight: 120lbs
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Type: Wavy
Tattoos: x o x o
Piercings: x o x o
Style: x o x

d99b9882b484d68168d39acdfca58c08.png
Likes: summertime, bright colors, body jewelry, cats, glitter, dancing
Dislikes: rude fuckers, people who judge her (& others), gold diggers, black and white movies, hot coffee,
Positive Traits: Colorful; compassionate; determined; courageous; independent; honest
Negative Traits: Impatient; impulsive; bossy; flirtatious; indiscreet; quick-tempered
Hobbies: Singing; writing; reading; basic exercise when stressed; hanging out with the few friends she has

66cc44eb9800d67ea38ca5ad45d4b136.png
Bio: Mercedes comes from an upper class family. Her father is a high end lawyer, and her mother is the owner of a fancy jewelry store. Sadie grew up having everything handed to her on a silver platter, and when you're young, that's the best thing ever. You always have friends, you always have someone to play with. People are always there, talking and laughing and playing with you. You get all the attention you ever wanted, and you didn't even have to do anything to earn it. But what happens when that attention isn't enough? What happens when you trade in the good attention for the bad?

It was early high school when Sadie fell in with the wrong group of people. They introduced her to partying, to alcohol, to drugs. The next few months were a whirlwind that she doesn't remember to this day. She was either high or drunk all the time, but it didn't matter because mommy and daddy's money could buy her anything she wanted, and keep her out of trouble. She was a scandal in her elite private high school, and eventually, the real world got wind of it. Her face was everywhere, as were her parents. But before they could send her away, it happened. The assault that would be the final nail in the coffin. Sadie doesn't remember much of what happened, but that's alright because it was recorded by one of the guys.

Her parents sent her away to recover, but really, it was so that they could save face. She returned a year later, a brand new Sadie. She graduated amongst the top of her class, and she's been clean ever since her stint in 'recovery'. On the surface, everything was fine. But on the inside, Sadie was still in turmoil over what happened, and the fact that she couldn't talk to her parents about it. Eventually she gave up on trying and tried to move on herself, and to a point, she has. She doesn't trust easily, and she's tired of people looking at her like she's going to break. People are still around but she's realized it's because of her parents and their money, and not for her. So she'd decided to reinvent herself.

What do you consider your perfect type?: Sadie is a sucker for the tattooed, bad boy type. But he's gotta have a heart, and he's got to be understanding that she is complicated.

What do you hope to gain from this?: Trust, maybe a relationship? Just the knowledge that it's possible

Anything Else?: Not as of now

a3796b7fcc2a9ef5ee986f7fbf211b40.png

code by apolla apolla

Full Name: Mark Anthony Gordon
Nicknames: Tony
Birthday: September
Zodiac: Virgo
Sex: Heterosexual
Ethnicity: Canadian
Hometown: Toronto
d7f748375173aa0c785ca28a37dbe506.jpg
Height: 6'5
Weight: 189
Build: Tall, Lean, Muscular
Hair: Wavy, Black
Eyes: Piercing Blue
Skin tone: Light tan
Style: Mark is a mix between artsy and casual style
e8877728aa9f65ed2a33a8230318a72d.jpg

IMG_5187.jpg

2016-custom-fashion-ripped-jeans-for-men.jpg

110756_grenson-declan-mens-chelsea-boot-black-suede-3-quarter.jpg
stock-vector-tribal-designs-tribal-tattoos-art-tribal-tattoo-vector-sketch-of-a-tattoo-589547090.jpg

(Right Forearm)
147651374946363-png.311610

(On left forearm)
37abef47bcfee61bec86ac17af276183.jpg

(back)
tribal-cross-design.gif

(Chest)
-Playing Music (Guitar, Piano, Cello, Violin)
-Creating Art (Drawing, Painting, Sculpting)
-Loving People
-Being Praised
-People that understand him

Dislikes:

-Rude People
-Drama
-Horror movies
-Pettiness

Habits:

-Plays with hair
-Cracks joints
-Rubs his neck when nervous
-Talks to himself
-Always is concerned about his
appearance

Fears:

-Unnaturally large things
-Being alone
-Cats
-Not being excepted

Personality:
Fist and foremost, Mark is a musician and an artist. When he is bored, he always likes to sit down and write a song, draw a detailed picture, or sculpt a masterpiece. he did this so much that his parents even bought him a studio. and you can bet that if hes not at school or hanging out with friends, he was in his studio. Mark is also a fashion geek, always making himself look hip, sharp, and stylish. but above all this, he is a lover. he treats everyone he meets with the highest respect and has the manors of a gentlemen. he puts other peoples needs above his own and will sacrifice almost anything for his friends and family.

Biography:
Ever since Birth, Mark has shown the immense gift to create. even when he was a baby, he would draw and paint with the art supplies that his parents bought for him. And as he grew up, his skills got better and better. so good in fact, that his parents sent him to an art school. there he skills got even better, always getting top of of his classes, but there was a problem. he never really socialized with anyone in or outside of school and his parents saw this as an issue. so they pulled him out and had him privately tutored instead. this was for the better, since when they put him back into regular school he mad friends.

When he finally made his way to high school, thats when the social stuff really started. discovering that he had an ear for music in his junior year, his parents had him privately tutored in Guitar, piano, Cello, Violin, on top of his art lessons. sure it was alot of money for them, but Mark was an only child and they wanted him to be the best he could be. He became the star of all the talent shows and even joined a band. things were going his way

This life continued all throughout high school, him being the star of musical talent and being the top student in all of his art classes, not to mention making it to the honors list every year. but even with all this commotion, Mark realized that he had no time to find a date. with senior year ending, he got a scholarship to the best art university in the country, which made him stress about it. He then heard about a social experiment that had the possibility of him finding a date. He applied for the experiment and to his astonishment he got accepted. So then, he put aside university for a few years and decided to go with it. maybe he might find that special someone.

What do you consider your perfect type?:
"Someone who is kindhearted and sweet. Someone I can talk to and understand on a deep emotional level. Honesty and forgiveness is also a must. Looks wise, Someone who takes care of themselves, preferably with a fit and curvy physique. A nice smile is a must and style is a must. It dosent really matter what hair or eye color they have, although I may say that I find red hair and blue eyes are the most attractive. I also particularly find passion attractive, especially in the area of art and music. It shows that they have dedication to the things that they love"

What do you hope to gain from this?:
"I hope that I can find the one who I can be with for the rest of my life"

Theme:

Other:

[imagefloat]
34b914fac322e5d7bd9524a392ce498c.jpg

SSHJEBNH2_FINISHES_FAMILY.jpg

51gkgZ-iTVL._SL1200_.jpg

Black-color-student-color-violin-color-electric.jpg
Other:
Mark has never dated, or kissed a girl in his life

Last edited:
rPgsifc.jpg
OTÁVIA PINHEIRO
nicknames: tavi (prefers), ota (by father), vivi (by mother and grandmother), via (by close friends)
sexual orientation: heterosexual heteromantic
hometown: rio de janeiro, brazil
ethnicity: hispanic (brazilian)
birthday: march 14
faceclaim: haquila oliviera

-

height: 5'5
weight: 120 pounds
eye colour: blue
hair colour: brown
skin tone: fair/pale
hair type: loosely wavy
tattoos: hands
piercings: standard ear
style: x x x

-

likes: makeup, dark colors, pretty things, being herself, kind people, laughing, unique and obscure words, learning new things

dislikes: fakes, liars, bright colors, people who follow the crowd, gloom, rudeness directed towards her

mbti: isfp

positive traits: warm, creative, unassuming, encouraging, empathetic, talkative (when you get to know her)

negative traits: sensitive, introverted and shy, easily embarrassed, perfectionistic, easily stressed, emotional

hobbies: drawing and painting, photography, playing guitar

-

bio: tavi was born in rio de janeiro and her parents, an upper-class lawyer and the socialite daughter of a wealthy businessman, moved to the united states. her mother became a model and was the face of several brands. her father worked as an intellectual property attorney and had a high salary. despite all this, the family was not particularly famous, which was how they liked it. they did not want to be bombarded with paparazzi wherever they went and they lived a quiet, peaceful life. tavi was 8 when she discovered her love of art, drawing for hours at a time. she started playing the guitar and she would do this for hours.

as tavi got older, she got more into makeup art as she grew older and decided she would become a makeup artist. with her mother's connections, she was able to watch other artists do her mother's makeups as a pupil during her photoshoots. she participated in some of these photoshoots, turning into a glamour model over time. she liked it, but she knew she still wanted to become a cosmetologist. when she was 17, she graduated from high school. she was a good student who earned all a's. she applied to a makeup artistry school and was accepted, taking the program and graduated in two years. she took the licensure exam months later and passed, obviously getting her license. she now works with a few big cosmetics companies such as MAC and Sephora, learning from the more advanced artists who have been there for years.

-

what do you consider your perfect type? "a guy who is kind and understanding. he doesn't need to be the most sociable or the most charming or the most muscular. he just needs to understand that i am a quiet person and i can be closed off and need some time to open up. i can really get close to people who don't pressure me to open up, whether they're extroverted, introverted, or in the middle. i like people who have their own style and have their own interests, whether it's something artistic or not. anyone who doesn't follow the crowd or popular trends. and he needs to like (or at least tolerate) my hand tattoos. if he has tattoos, even better."

what do you hope to gain from this? "i hope to find the one person to be with until the end. the person who i can count on through good and bad, thick and thin."

extra: has a female Corgi and a male Scottish Fold.
rPgsifc.jpg
coded by: _nechesyn
am · a · ran · thine

/a-mə-ˈran(t)-thən/

adjective

i. of a dark reddish purple color

ii. undying; immortal; eternally beautiful

iii. unfading; everlasting
rPgsifc.jpg

Last edited:

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 3.16.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 3.19.10 PM.png

Basics
Name: Kenya Demichi
Sexual Orientation: heterosexual
Hometown: Santa Monica, Cali
Ethnicity: Canadian-American
Birthday: Oct 29

Appearance
Height:
5 ft 5 inches
Weight: 125
Hair Color: dark brown/black
Eye Colour: hazel
Skin Tone: brown
Hair Type: Curly
Tattoos: a black minimalistic triangle outline just below the ear
Piercings: 3 on the left, 4 on the right ear
Style: casual such as black jeans and a crop top/crop sweater etc or basketball shorts or joggers and jacket etc, sometimes sporty clothes. Only wears dresses on a special occasion.

Persona
Likes: food, sporty activities, running, netflix, art, thriller movies
Dislikes: attention seeking people, drama, horror movies(like demons and shit), EDM music, people without ambition, BUGS
Positive Traits: ambitious, fun, has a big heart, cant hold grudges, out-going, chill
Negative Traits: lacks self-confidence, not very good with girls and all their feelings, a bit impatient, not very good at reading people's feelings, closed off heart
Hobbies: art, playing squash, writing, photography, surfing

Extra
Bio: She has a younger(14) and older brother(23) and a happily married mother and father. Her father's an architect and mother a doctor. Despite their difference in working hours her parents love each other and seem to find time to spend together and with the family. She was born in toronto but her family moved to Cali when she was 3 and they lived in a nice apartment style home that was just across from muscle beach where she would spend her mornings bike riding, working out and visiting the pier. She had 4 other best friends 1 was a girl and the other 3 were guys. They grew up together went to the same schools all the way through high school and parted ways for college. Kenya decided to take a gap year to go on this adventure and meet new people and also see what it's like living with strangers. She hopes to find part-time work at an animation company as well continue to take photography. She's young and ready to see what it's like to live in the world outside of her family and friends but still talks to them regularly. She's going to UCLA to do art and design along with her 4 friends after this gap year.

What do you consider your perfect type?: Someone that has ambition and goals and knows who they are. Someone who's funny and thinks differently from others so that they can have random deep conversations or even random stupid ones, someone that loves the same movies as she does and is a romantic.
What do you hope to gain from this?: "Experience. All aspects of the word. I've never been in a romantic relationship of any kind haha nor lived with people that aren't family...let alone strangers but I'm excited to try something new and maybe better myself and my confidence before heading of to uni...I'm hoping i'll make some great memories also"
Anything Else?: Not at the moment

other:
N/A

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 3.18.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 5.29.15 PM.png

Last edited:
Sarafina A. Cristova
Basics
Name: Sarafina Aurelia Cristova

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Hometown: Melnik, Bulgaria - Jackson, Wyoming

Ethnicity: Bulgarian-American

Birthday: December 21
Appearance
Height: 5'6''

Weight: 163 lbs

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Blue

Skin Tone: Pale

Hair Type: Wavy

Tattoos: x.x.x

Piercings: n/a

Style: x.x.x
Persona
Likes: Horses - Poetry - Nature - Green Tea - Tiger Lilies

Dislikes: Snakes - Lies - Black Beans - Clowns - Fakes

Positive Traits: Outgoing/Friendly - Humorous - Thoughtful - Playful - Studious - Intelligent

Negative Traits: Secretive - Occasionally Anxious - Too Independent - Insecure - Unadaptable

Hobbies: Show-Jumping - Volunteering - Hiking - Writing Poetry

Bio: Sarafina Aurelia Cristova was born in Melnik, Bulgaria on December 21, 1996 at precisely 6:03 A.M. Her parents, Katerina Vasilova Cristova and Melchizedek "Mel" Ivan Cristov, were overjoyed about the birth of their daughter, but unfortunately for the young family, Sarafina's birth came at a very bad time. Melnik's economy was dropping drastically, and as companies went bankrupt and foreclosed, Mel was laid off from his job. Without his income to support them, Sarafina and her family lost their home and most of their belongings. Having no family there, they were forced to take what they had left and move away.

When they arrived in America, they had very little money, spoke almost no English, and were very unfamiliar with the country's culture or its vast diversity. They spent their first few weeks in a homeless shelter in southern Arizona. By then, they had made a friend or two, and one suggested a job opening in a small town in Wyoming--Jackson, was its name. Though they still only spoke very rough, broken up English, Mel managed to land a job. A few months and several paychecks later, they had bought a small mobile home on the edge of town. And that is where Sarafina grew up.

It was her location that gave her her interest in all things nature. Growing up, she was always outside. Hiking, climbing trees, running, riding, walking---it didn't matter. In her high school years, she had one boyfriend named Jared with whom she never shared more than some hand holding, a few kisses, and a hug or two. The relationship ended when she caught Jared making out with her best friend at the time, Alexis Miller. After high school ended, Sarafina decided to stay in Jackson and attend community college, as the career she saw for herself was one in professional show-jumping. It was towards the beginning of her junior year in college that she saw the experiment. Though she was skeptical at first, her parents convinced her, and she filled out an application. A week later, she found out she'd been accepted.

What do you consider your perfect type?: "Personally, I see myself with a guy who understands me, you know? Someone who will listen when I'm upset and be there when I need them to be, just as I would be to them. I want a guy with a sense of humor and a creative imagination. I want somebody I can talk to and really be able to know they're listening..."

What do you hope to gain from this?: "I don't have much experience with relationships, but what I do have hasn't been great. I'm hoping that I can come away with this with my special someone, or, at the very least, some new friends and experiences. No matter how it turns out, I know I'll come out of this a different person..."

Anything Else?: She never goes anywhere without her poetry journal.
Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Basics-
Name: Dexter Maximus Erie

Nickname: Dex, Max

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Hometown: New York City, New York

Ethnicity: English Amercian

Birthday: May 18

Appearance-
247e8d993c5c2edf064a71fba21f2723.jpg 5078d83c4f8918271c592399720d296c.jpg b44ad691331f9ebe6fecbee384b0c2d1.jpg
af7387587d4e01da5b2b6893e2c1c3ab.jpg

Height: 6'3

Weight: 170

Hair Color: Light Brown

Eye Colour: Blue

Hair Type: Rockabilly

Tattoos: Shown on picture

Piercings: Piercing both his ears and on his nose.

Personal-
Likes: Horror books and Movies, Comedy Movies, Travelling, Hiking, Sports, Cars, Bycicles, Motorcycles

Dislikes: Coffee, Rain Storms, Wasting food, Smokers, Rainy days

Positive Traits: Adventurous, Calm, Creative, Honest, Observant

Negative Traits: Blunt, Impatient, Stubborn, Forgetful, Sly

Hobbies: Hiking, Bike riding, travelling, cooking

Extra-
Bio:
Dex wasn't the most friendly person growing. He loved his parents, who owned a small restaurant where he sometimes helped out when he was small. He never liked to hang out with anyone that he didn't like and would always insult others without knowing, usually getting in trouble with both his parents. It wasn't until his year of high school that he made se friends, but they were the wrong kind of friends. Sure he knew that it was wrong of him to hang out with him, but considering that he never had friends before until now, he didn't pay attention to it. They where the reason why when he was 16 he started to get tattoos over his body, mostly because one of his friend was a tattoo artist. Even with everything wrong that was going on with him hanging out with the wrong group, Dex was always at the top of his class eventually graduating and getting a scholarship on an ivy league school, but since his family were not rich, he didn't attend it and started working at the restaurant. Eventually the restaurant became a huge hit and he was sought out to appear on tv shows, heck, it even got visited by Gordon Ramsay once. Eventually he would go travelling around the world, even cooking for the most unfornate when he found himself on any place that needed help.

What do you consider your perfect type?: someone that's funny, loyal and understanding. Someone that would stand besides even in the ups and Down.

What do you hope to gain from this?: A stable relationship???

Anything Else?:

tumblr_me5dw44ugk1rtrxuao1_500.jpg
Name: Ji-ae Park
Nickname: Jill, Park
Age (18-25): 23
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Hometown: Busan, South Korea
Ethnicity: Korean
Birthday: 5th January

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 128lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Skin Tone: Olive
Hair Type: Slightly wavey, very thick.
Tattoos: N/A
Piercings: Earlobe Piercing
Style: Modest, nothing too low cut, very feminine, usually knee length skirts and plain light coloured blouses. Usually a bold lip colour and light eye makeup.

Likes: Summertime, Peaches, Astrology, The Beach, Carnivals, Green Tea, Reading, Skirts that twirl well, Piano Music
Dislikes: Cold Weather, Spicy Food, public Speaking, Being fussed over/smothered, Being cat-called, Overly Flirtatious people, gossip
Positive Traits: Patient, Slow Fuse, Good listener, Intelligent, Loves learning, Curious, Warm
Negative Traits: Shy, Meak, Anxious, Neat-Freak, Perfectionist, Over-emotional, Jealous
Hobbies: Playing classical music on the piano, Looking at the stars, Reading Romance Novels

Bio: Ji-Ae grew up in Busan to two upper class parents. Both her mother and father were business-people, and Ji-Ae was left alone or with a baby sitter most days a week. When Ji-Ae was in school she was told by her parents that she'd be worthless if she didn't work really hard. Her worth was directly comparable to her report card each school term and if she did not perfor her parents would be angry. Most of primary her school career was spent studying and doing club activities and going to extra curricular classes. Durin highschool she had pretty much chosen her university, her desired business career and the only thing left was for her to find a suitable husband.

Her life changed drastically when she moved to america to study abroad and do an internship. The seperation from her parents led her to try new things, relax a little and make new friends. Whilst still dedicated to her studdies and family, she is starting to see that there might be more to life.
What do you consider your perfect type?: "Respectful, kind and not over-bearing. I already have my parents breathing down my back, I want to date an individual and be treated as an individual."
What do you hope to gain from this?: "I hope to meet more people, and learn more about life. I hope to go out of my comfort zone in order to learn more about myself."
Anything Else?: Nope

Last edited:
krasivie-stiknie-dlinnie-mujskie-strijki-22-foto.jpg
Nanook Ochoa

Name: Nanook Tadeo Ochoa

Nickname: Na-Na (though usually as a tease by family)

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Demiromantic Bisexual

Birth Date: 17 September

Birthplace: Toksook Bay, Alaska, USA

Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona, USA

Ethnicity: Mexican / Inuit

• Height: 5' 9" [~175 cm]

Weight: 146 lb [~66 kg]

Hair: Thick ● Wavy ● Dark brown ● Worn long & loose

Eyes: Deep-set/Hooded ● Reddish-brown

Skin: Light coffee complexion ● Scarcely dotted with moles ● Generally smooth ● Not prone to much hair growth ● Slash-like birthmark on back of left shoulder

Tattoos/Piercings: N/A

Style: He tends to dress for warm weather and doesn't like tight-fitting things. He likes simple, loose, and minimal. He always sports a polar bear claw necklace that was given to him by his mother when he was younger. In formal situations, he will reluctantly suit up, tuck in his necklace, and style his hair accordingly.

rickmora3.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Jesse Graham
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual
Hometown: Kailua, Hawaii
Ethnicity: Australian-American
Birthday: December 23rd

large-1496241263-135ad0a2d9cef940b7e9bddbaeca3427.jpg

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 168 lbs
Hair Color: A Medium-light brown
Eye Color: Green
Skin Tone: Fair, slightly tan
Hair Type (Wavy, Curly, etc): Wavy
Tattoos:
99d7a7fa8615577b6e1dc5e2cdedc205--good-thoughts-simple-lines.jpg
Piercings: None
Style: Ironic Hawaiian Tourist shirts and Beach ware

Likes (5+): The sound of steel strings on an acoustic guitar, laying on the sand at a nice beach, Chill environments and accompanying beats, pastel colors, smiles, the smell of the ocean, the weather, practicing his instruments and composing
Dislikes (5+): Being stressed out, over-working himself or others, egotistical people, having to lie, not being able to write anything, negative auras, being cooped up against his will
Positive Traits (5+):Calm and collected, attentive to detail, pleasantly spaced out, easy to please, understanding, wise in an idiotic way, good with people, confident and courageous.
Negative Traits (5+): Incredibly dense, very trusting, gullible, hard to read, forgetful, romantically challenged and afraid of true intimacy.
Hobbies: Writing random tunes and composing them in his free time, giving music lessons, writing bad haikus, jamming to good songs, using dissonance in harmonies

Bio (1-2 Paragraphs): Jesse never needed much. He had a loving family, a big house by the beach, and a knack for music. All of it was enough to keep him happy for a long time. Whatever time that wasn't spent practicing music with his mother, was spent outside on the beach. And if he wasn't doing either, then he was most definitely writing somewhere quiet. He didn't need anything more.

That is until his first crush was at 13. It was a handsome friend of his that was fast becoming the most interesting thing in his life. And at first, Jesse didn't understand what he was feeling. The only way he could describe it was "wanting to chill with him all the time". He never felt ostracized for how he felt though, he truly didn't care what people thought of it. He just liked liking him. Over some time though, Jesse would gradually lose the feelings after witnessing the boy kissing a girl they both knew.

It took about two years, but Jesse came through invigorated and questioning why he had liked the boy in the first place. For a while, Jesse had thought it was just because he liked boys, but that soon was debunked after he sparked a connection with a girl his mother had been teaching violin. They had talked about their favorite old school bands and over time would start hanging out more.

This would become his first relationship.

She was a sweet girl, kind and laid back, much like Jesse. They did everything together and they loved the company. Jesse couldn't really fathom why they had broken up, but in actuality it was because he was failing to pick up on the subtle hints that he should be treating the relationship the way it should've been treated: like a relationship.

He didn't even act like he was her boyfriend, more like they were the best of friends. Although the relationship lasted two and a half years, the two of them never made it past kissing and holding hands, despite the many opportunities for them to take it further.

Another problem that would continue to haunt Jesse was his incapability to express his more intimate feelings. He had a very hard time opening up to people in general. This would spur a series of events that would end his first ever relationship.

After finishing high school, Jesse would take a gap year before attending his college of choice. In this time, Jesse would take up teaching music to kids as a means of income. His main teaching was strings, mostly guitar and basses, but after a while, he got tired of the same old sounds and started dabbling in experimental sounds. Jesse would go on to create the early stages of his defining style. A strange mixture of dissonance in the midst of consonance. With this new playing in tow, Jesse would start traveling down to Honolulu to play his music for the tourists.

But as the end of his gap year came running towards him, Jesse found himself stressing over school and whether or not he should even go. He didn't really worry about money, considering his minimalist lifestyle, but he did start to feel trapped. Emptiness started creeping in and he couldn't take comfort in those around him. So he left Hawaii with what he could and moved to California to pursue something to fill the void.

He didn't find what he was looking for in Cali, but he did land himself a regular gig playing in a decently sized bar on Venice Beach.

What do you consider your perfect type? "Someone who knows they aren't perfect. Someone who accepts that they are flawed. Someone who's gonna deny it and get shy every time I say otherwise, just so I can see them smile."
What do you hope to gain from this? "A chance to find what was missing. Nothing more, nothing less."
Anything Else? "I just want to thank you for this opportunity."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back