I'm sorry, everyone.

Kestrel

Angel with a Shotgun
Hey, everyone. I'm considering taking a break from RPN, or at least drastically reducing how often I am on. I graduate high school in 3 weeks, and the stress is getting to me. On top of that, my dog just died. It was very sudden and unexpected, and I'm having a very difficult time coping. I just can't focus on writing and RPing right now. I do have every intention of returning, and would love to continue my roleplays when I come back. I'm sorry guys, and I hope you all understand.

@Britt-21 @PedalEve @sgtmickey @NecroKnight @Okashi Yuki

Edit: Of course, when I get ready to leave, @Shog returns.

Last edited by a moderator:
im so sorry :( I wish you luvk, Kes... I understand how it feels to lose a pet and all. *hugs8

[QUOTE="Britt-21]im so sorry :( I wish you luvk, Kes... I understand how it feels to lose a pet and all. *hugs8

[/QUOTE]
*hugs* Thanks. That means a lot. Luckily, Shog has been very supportive and has been helping me with this.

Kes, if you ever need anything from me, whether it is to talk to me about anything, or ask of a favor, let me know. I will ALWAYS be there for you. I express my condolences, and give you courage to overcome these mountains.

JokerValentine said:
Kes, if you ever need anything from me, whether it is to talk to me about anything, or ask of a favor, let me know. I will ALWAYS be there for you. I express my condolences, and give you courage to overcome these mountains.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate the support.

NecroKnight said:
Take care Kestrel, see you when you get back. =3
I will. Thank you for understanding. You've been an amazing rp partner, and I'm sincerely gonna miss Grace and Phoenix's adventures and shenanigans.

Kestrel said:
Thank you so much. I really appreciate the support.
Of course. If you need me at all, I have several internet platforms you can reach me on.

I really am sorry about your dog. I've been through losing a pet before. It is probably the hardest thing out there, it's like a mom losing a kid.

JokerValentine said:
Of course. If you need me at all, I have several internet platforms you can reach me on.
I really am sorry about your dog. I've been through losing a pet before. It is probably the hardest thing out there, it's like a mom losing a kid.
Thank you. It definitely is. A few months ago, I lost my parrot, Sunny.

Kestrel said:
Thank you. It definitely is. A few months ago, I lost my parrot, Sunny.
My dog: Emmie

My cats: Mittens, Sarah, Murphy, Sam, Max, Captain Meow, Chairman Meow, Riley

For each one of them, it was incredibly difficult. Especially Emmie and Mittens. To be honest, I still find it hard to look at pictures, but it gets better. You are stronger than you realize. You will get through this, and in the end all you will have are the good memories to reflect on. You won't remember the terrible times, but the great ones you will.

Emmie was a black lab. She was healthy for 9 years, and one day she got very sick. Those three bad days, I don't remember at all. But, it's those nine good years I do. You'll let this pass in time, and although you may feel down about it, you will overcome this. But grief, like any wound, takes time to heal.

Thank you again. I lost another dog 10 years ago. Her name was Lexy. I've lost several birds over the years. I think today was better than yesterday, but I'm still having difficulties accepting she is gone. I hate coming home and not being greeted by her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made an email account, so if any of y'all wanna keep in touch while I'm gone, pm me and I'll give you the email address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back