• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I'm [Not] With The Band - CS

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
tumblr_my9ftscc8i1sivph8o1_500.gif

Character Sheets

**REALISTIC pictures only please!**

Name:
Position/Band [1 or 2]:

Eyes Color:
Hair Color:
Height/Weight:
Body Type:
Tattoos/Piercings/Etc.

Dislikes: [3+]
Strengths: [3+]
Weaknesses: [3+]
Relationships: N/A [until accepted]

Personality: [1-2 paragraphs]
Bio: [1-2 paragraphs]

WRITING SAMPLE: **Please put in a spoiler tab underneath CS**

A L Y X W Y N T E R S

party hard

N A M E
alyx wynters

A G E
twenty one

G E N D E R
male

S E X U A L I T Y
bisexual

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
tba

E Y E C O L O R
the right is blue, the left green (heterochromia)

H A I R C O L O R
changes weekly, currently a green gradient

W E I G H T
107 lbs.

H E I G H T
five foot seven

P I E R C I N G S & T A T T O O S
lips, septum, collarbone, right eyebrow, tongue, belly button and hips are pierced. has a few colorful stars and skulls tattooed across his body, with one small black star beneath his left eye.

R O L E
lead singer / band two

☹​

L I K E S
loud music, nighttime, candy, partying to forget, neon colors, hair dye

D I S L I K E S
vegetables, large dogs, judgemental people, the inevitable hangovers, rap music, romance, modern 'aesthetic' fashions

Q U I R K S & H A B I T S
bites lip when deep in thought, hides behind fringe of hair when nervous/embarrassed/sad, draws on hands and wrists with a sharpie

cry harder

P E R S O N A L I T Y
at first glance, alyx seems like every other wild and endlessly hyper party kid his age, having the time of his life and not fearing tomorrow. it's only when you get to know him a bit that the glitter and craziness wear away enough to glimpse the broken soul beneath. the recklessness, the sleepless nights, the overindulging... it's all to fill the void inside. he'd never tell you that, though. the neon-loving boy has no issue causing drama, and if not given what he wants he'll put most overtired toddlers to shame with his sulky insistence. in the same vein, if he does get it, expect him to jump up and down excitedly without any shame.

alyx is a total firecracker, you either love him or you hate him. he's sarcastic, reckless and surprisingly charismatic for someone trying so hard to avoid meaningful relationships with other humans. his real, embittered perspective is hidden beneath that morbid sense of humor, though he can still make you laugh just fine. if you want him to love you forever, give him candy.

perhaps what's most striking about alyx is the seemingly impossible contrast between his childlike excitement and darker, cynical side... then again, it might be his hair.

B I O G R A P H Y
WIP
code by spookie spookie

Once upon a time, in the lands of long ago, a most beautiful young princess was born. Her parents celebrated, then immediately sacrificed her to the volcanic gods. Why? Because ancient civilizations were seriously messed up.

Last edited:
latest

Name:
Cobi Beckham
Sexuality:
Position/Band [1]:
Drummer

Eyes Color:
Dark Brown
Hair Color:
Black
Height/Weight:
6'0", 176 lbs.
Body Type:
Ottermode
Tattoos/Piercings/Etc.
Piercings on both ears, dreads dyed caramel at the tips. Cobi also has the words, 'Always Strive and Prosper' on his left wrist, a nod to his love for the A$AP gang, as well as a sleeve of tattoos on his right arm for the kicks. A tribal tattoo is present on his right pec. He does have a set of gold and silver grillz and tooth caps, but only wears them for parties and whatever.

Basketball, Kobe Bryant, Percussion, Rap, Heavy/Wild Drum Beats, Bandannas, Trap Music, Cars
Dislikes: [3+]
Guns, Soccer, Silence, Boredom
Strengths: [3+]
Creative, Enthusiastic, Passionate, Charming, Cunning
Weaknesses: [3+]
Careless, Naive, Stubborn
Relationships: N/A

Personality:
Cobi still acts very similar to how he was as a 13 year old kid from New York. Influenced heavily by the world around him, especially his older brother, Cobi has a bubbly, exciting demeanor. His upbeat, contagious personality was heavily inspired by his brother and general family's teaching, an overall go-lucky kid. He ceases to anger quickly, and has a more chill, fun-loving vibe. He's much of a risk taker, heavily believing in the YOLO notion (responsible for most of his tattoos), and is also very determined in his craft. Drumming, music, and writing are all things he really cares for and albeit usually carefree, is very focused when it comes to this.

Towards friends and family, Cobi is really usually the comforter of the group, and hopes to make everyone feel at home in spite of any differences.
Bio: [1-2 paragraphs]
Born in New York City, New York to former basketball player, Pat Beckham and his sports doctor wife, Luis DuPont-Beckham, life wasn't always that hard for Cobi. Given another personification of the iconic "Kobe Bryant's" own first name, it was obvious in his name that his father very much enjoyed the sport, if not for injuries. Although Cobi did enjoy the sport and flourish at it, unlike his older brother, Majik Beckham (dubbed "MJ), Cobi found other interests in music at an early age. Even to his father's dismay, he still received support from the family, but was always still overshadowed by whatever MJ did. Luckily, this didn't grow into a hatred for his older brother, as he was also a very loving person, even smarter too, and carried himself as a man since youth. MJ played professional ball in the Euroleague, and came home on holidays and offseasosn where he bought and bought for the family. There wasn't much to hate about that type of life.

wip gonna add something related to how the band was formed so if you're in band one, hmu.​
Cobi yawned, arms sprawled out as he curled up from his covers. He winced slightly as the sun glared into his eyes, swallowing drool by the side of his mouth before slamming down his hand against the alarm. He took a minute to ponder blankly, before he got up, and freshened up immediately. Today was the band's debut-- correction. The band had done countless shows, true, though this one was at an actual concert where they'd be opening for big-time musicians. He only gulped and hoped the thought would fade eventually, but he was pretty sure there were actual butterflies in his stomach. Descending from the spiral stairs of the Beckham home in a pair of ribbed faded jeans, a Bryant 24 jersey, his dreads packed in a bun and some sneakers on, Cobi twirled his lucky set of sticks as he made it down. "Mornin', ma." He greeted as he got down, stuffing down a piece of toast and egg with one free hand. "That's all I'm eating. Wish me luck today."

Coby hadn't stayed to hear his mom's wishes of gratitude, instead reaching for the keys as he took off in his father's silver 2016 Chevy Cruze. The rest of the band would meet him at the concert site. Hopefully a lot less anxious than him. And excited.

ABFE9BE0-E036-4006-BD1E-D2F6F3FEAB1D.jpeg

Name: Dallas Winston
Sexuality: asexual
Position/Band [2]: Guitarist

Eyes Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Height/Weight: 6'0/155 pounds
Tattoos/Piercings/Etc.
a15e58d7da2afa01bf9466ca735b03f4.jpg
bond-for-life.jpg
abstract-soundwave-bars-piano-keys-male-arm-tattoos.jpg
Music-Tattoo-For-Men-TY134.jpg

Likes: Music, silence, watermelon, the smell of ink, cold nights, animals, math
Dislikes: Crowds, Sharp noises, fire, constant talking, coffee, running, early mornings, the press
Strengths: Great at music composition (not lyrics), strong willed, problem solving, multi instrumental
Weaknesses: Working as a team, human interactions in general, spaces out frequenty
Relationships: N/A

Personality: Dallas has always been what others would call "mature" for his age and never really fit in with those around him. He’s always been quiet and calculated, but it didn’t fully develop until high school. Being more of an observer than an actor, Dallas hates the spotlight and hates being the center of attention. To the public eye, he comes across as sarcastic, stoic, combative, and maybe a tad egotistical.

In the private sector, it’s a different story. Still reserved and quiet, he tends to open up a little more around people he trusts. Sarcastic and witty by nature, in intimate settings Dallas is a bit of a jokester. Insanely smart and a planner, he often finds himself in the mom friend role.

Bio: Music has been a major part of Dallas’ life since he was a kid. Starting on piano lessons when he was three, he quickly jumped over to violin. Growing up, performing and competing was a defining characteristic. There was a push for him to do sports by his dad, but Dallas preferred the stage. It really wasn’t until middle school that he really broke free and developed his own style. He always had a pen in his hand and was always humming some kind of harmonics or melody. Around 8th grade, he hit what could be considered his rebellious streak. Dyed red hair, shark bite lip rings, and as much leather as he could find, he picked up the guitar for the first time and never looked back.

Academically, he excelled in practically everything and kept it up even with the personality and style shift. After graduating highschool, he went on to college majoring in math with a specialization in logic and analytical number theory as well as minored in music composition and music performance. A choice that often got in the way of his band life.

WRITING SAMPLE:
Crouching by the wall, he could easily feel the stones digging into his shoulder. The desert night air filled into his lungs and blood pounded into his ears. This wasn’t panic. No it was something else. Something that no matter what he tried to figure out, he couldn’t. Patrols were whispering in the distance under the flickering of the spotting flame. Carefully, his green eyes scanned over the darkened grass and looked towards the large stone building in the distance. After a moment of debate, he looked over to the gates. Horses would be beneficial, but it would be obvious. Sprinting to the gate should take three seconds at the most. Coming to that decision, his thighs tensed under him and his shoulder further into the building before giving up and starting to a sprint.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back