• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

I'm Not The Girl

MorganaLeFay

Still Alive and Kickin
I'm not the girl that has a happy life. I'm the girl who has to force herself to not cry in public. I'm the girl who has no friends, who sits alone at the lunch table. I'm the kind of girl who reads too much, because the fictional world is better than real life. I'm the girl that no one understands. Everyone stopped trying to a long time ago.

I'm not the girl who finds true love. Love is imaginary, a thing of fairytales. I might find someone who makes me feel happy, for a while. But then they see the person I really am, and they become afraid or disgusted. That's what happens when people see something they can't understand.

I'm not the girl who had a childhood. I'm one of the ones who had to grow up overnight, to learn how to act like an adult and keep a family together when I hardly knew the meaning of the word. I'm the girl who had to deal with a mother's wrath and a father's depression, while trying to protect those younger than her. I'm the girl who was forced to do things she was hardly old enough to understand by strange men coming through the house.

I'm not the successful, talented girl, with good grades and a hopeful future. I'm the girl who's gone to more school's than she can count, barely scraping by to pass each grade. I'm the girl who has to deal with teachers that hate her, and kids that bully and tease and hurt.

I'm not the girl who wakes up with a smile. I'm the girl who goes to bed hoping, praying that something will happen so she doesn't have to wake up in the morning. I'm the girl who's awake at 4 am, staring at the ceiling because I don't have the strength to face my nightmares.

I'm the girl who has so little hope, it's a joke. I'm the girl who can't find the joy in the little things. 

I'm not the girl.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back