I'm Not Crazy

Wait! So do you want to start with Stacey's breaking in, and rescuing them? If so do you want to Stacey and Ike to have what they had last time or no? If no, not at all or restart it?

I think it would be cool if we did a mixture of all of that. Stacey and Ike come back to rescue them, and they have to endure the challenges that Victor sets before them. However, there are new elements as well. Good?

We can start I just never got an exact answer and am now annoyed. Either way if one of you wants to start go ahead.

Um so I have a question. Is the setting for this rp taken inside the facility or out? Because in almost everyone else's histories it says that they escaped. O_o

Low down real quick cause I finally got time and remembered this RP.

( MischiefMaker don't hate me for tweeking some things)

Stacey escaped once before with other escapees and Ike's twin brother brother Blake (profile not included but he can do the same as Ike but with fire, making it bright/dim cold/hot and appear four of no where, plus the other things.) Stacey and Blake returned to get those they couldnt get earlier and help them escape. Vincent Black, the head of the facilaty is evil and his whole plan is somewhere in the old RPs contents. I highly recomend you read it in case you haven't already.

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/random-role-playing/forum/post/209544/42/jungle-rp

Either way Stacey is returning and bringing back the other test subjects. Will it be easy? Ha! No. If you want to make more characters you can, you can also be returning or now being he let out, or an member of MIW (men in white and the nickname given for the scientists at the facility)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back