I’m new!

CharlieBoy

Space Cowboy
Hello!

I’m new here!

I already have a request thread up and a few character sheets ready for confirming, but I thought I’d introduce myself properly, to.

The name’s Charlie, I’m from the UK and I’ve been role playing for years.
Outside of role playing my hobbies include Dance, Cosplay and performing on stage. I have just won Best Performance at MCM London so I’m quite proud of my achievement.

I also play guitar, ukulele and bass which is kinda neat.

I work full time so am a busy bee, but I kinda like it that way!

Make sure you check out my request thread! I hope to hear from you.

Charlie

Wow, sounds like you got a lot going for yourself! Hope you like it here!

Hello!
Had to stop by and stare at your avatar picture! That adorable face is killin' me

Gonna go take a look at your search thread! Welcome to the site~

Awww. That’s my old doggo, Surge. Unfortunately, he’s been the king of doggy heaven for just over a year. But he’s still in my memory and pictures. So all is good!
You’re more than welcome to look at my RT! Hmu if you have any ideas, too

Awww. That’s my old doggo, Surge. Unfortunately, he’s been the king of doggy heaven for just over a year. But he’s still in my memory and pictures. So all is good!
You’re more than welcome to look at my RT! Hmu if you have any ideas, too

Aww I'm sorry for the loss, looks like a sweetheart and I'm sure he's living the dream up there!
Will do! I'll shoot ya a PM

Hello Charlie. Nice to meet you, I'm Maxine, I'm a girl from the U.S. Welcome to the community, Charlie, Surge looks like he was such a sweetie boy.

I play guitar, though I have a few friends that play ukulele, it looks fun! If you have any questions navigating or setting up forums, let me know. I'm fairly new for most members here but I know my way around. :)

Haha unfortunately. I just have that song stuck in my head “this is the return. Of the space cowboy”. I think it’s a late 90s tune by Jameroqui.

Thank you very much. I’m having a great time here already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back