I'm new! What's up?

AzureFox

Hey everyone! I'm new to the site, but not new to role playing! I used to RP back in the good ol' days of Yahoo instant messenger having custom chat rooms. I haven't actually RP'ed in like four years, so I'm a bit rusty, but I'd love to RP with anyone! I'm not sure exactly how this website works, so I'm going to figure it out!

Feel free to message me on yahoo messenger or skype! Details in my profile.

A little about myself: I'm here to role play! I'm 22...and I was a vegetarian for 7 and a half years because my sister said I couldn't go that long without meat, but I did. Meat is too delicious not to eat now, though! I like to use original characters but I wouldn't mind a fandom RP! let me know what you'd wanna try okay?

My drawings sorta suck but you're all going to be subjected to them anyways.

And finally...
tumblr_inline_ns0inlFtdL1tsru8i_500.gif

I look forward to making friends on this site!

Well Hellooooo There

Welcome to RpN

Were a bit crazy here, but in a good way.

My name is Kaz.

If you need any help, tips, ect. Feel free to ask once your 24 hour probation/10 post minimum is met.

Other then that. Good luck, and may your keyboard never fail you.

PS. I'm always on the lookout for more partners. I also help world craft, ect.

Kazanna said:
Well Hellooooo There
Welcome to RpN

Were a bit crazy here, but in a good way.

My name is Kaz.

If you need any help, tips, ect. Feel free to ask once your 24 hour probation/10 post minimum is met.

Other then that. Good luck, and may your keyboard never fail you.

PS. I'm always on the lookout for more partners. I also help world craft, ect.
Nice to meet you, Kaz! What kind of stuff do you usually RP?

Thanks for the warm welcome C: I'm a bit crazy too, but I assure you...it's part of my charm!

Post Apocalyptic Dystopian plays, as well as Futuristic Sci-Fi. I'm quite fond of Time Travel and interdimensional travel plays as well as Fantasy plays with twists and turns of adding technology to them.

I do world-builds of any size, from the contents of a thimble to the expansive physics rules of an entire universe.

Sadly I'm a working man, so my time here... gets limited... makes me sad really, as writing is my passion.

How about you?

Kazanna said:
Post Apocalyptic Dystopian plays, as well as Futuristic Sci-Fi. I'm quite fond of Time Travel and interdimensional travel plays as well as Fantasy plays with twists and turns of adding technology to them.
I do world-builds of any size, from the contents of a thimble to the expansive physics rules of an entire universe.

Sadly I'm a working man, so my time here... gets limited... makes me sad really, as writing is my passion.

How about you?
Hahaha, oh wow. You're much more serious about this than I am!

I haven't role played in about 4 or 5 years, actually! I used to do some fandoms (DBZ, Inuyasha,Batman) and some vampire stuff with some OCs a long time ago. I like to use pre-built universes because it's easier!

I have a lot of time to spend here right now, I look forward to it!

This is basically... My thing. Serious is kind of an understatement. It's like life away from life. Some people go hunting, or fishing, or rock climbing. I create alternate universes with a myriad of characters that are brimming with adventure, bring them to life, then drag poor helpless people like yourself along for the psycho ride as I laugh all the way to the end like a madman with an axe in a room full of... well you get the idea.

Kazanna said:
This is basically... My thing. Serious is kind of an understatement. It's like life away from life. Some people go hunting, or fishing, or rock climbing. I create alternate universes with a myriad of characters that are brimming with adventure, bring them to life, then drag poor helpless people like yourself along for the psycho ride as I laugh all the way to the end like a madman with an axe in a room full of... well you get the idea.
Do you table top? I would love to play a game that you were DMing. Holy crap. That sounds so fun...I used to do stuff like that back in they day, but it's been so long! I'm certain I never got as detailed as you, though!

Used to, all my friends that did it moved away, I almost never DMed. But when I did it was savage, and wonderful, lots of blood. Almost always a rainstorm of blood would herald the coming of a deity of chaos and hatred and... Oh where were we. Oh yes! Here on RpN... WELCOME ONCE AGAIN!!!

Kazanna said:
\But when I did it was savage, and wonderful, lots of blood. Almost always a rainstorm of blood would herald the coming of a deity of chaos and hatred and... Oh where were we. Oh yes! Here on RpN... WELCOME ONCE AGAIN!!!
You're so fun, I like you! :D

That would be a fun game to run though! lmao

I'm sorry your friends moved away D: That always sucks!

I'm just like your neighbor Crazy Earl. Only I have nothing to sell and I do not wear a pot on my head.

However, I do like to kill zombies..

Coincidence?

Welcome to RPNation!

I'm sure you'll get the hang of the site in no time. It is a little confusing, but we all eventually did, haha. If you've got any questions to ask, feel free and come to me or ask any of the lovely members or staff
here.

I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here! After all, everybody is friendly an welcome.

See you around, then.

Last edited by a moderator:
KaoriMei said:
Welcome to RPNation!
I'm sure you'll get the hang of the site in no time. It is a little confusing, but we all eventually did, haha. If you've got any questions to ask, feel free and come to me or ask any of the lovely members or staff
here.

I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here! After all, everybody is friendly an welcome.

See you around, then.
Thank you for the warm welcome! :D I'll figure it out after I use it for a while! See you around, thank you again!

Kazanna said:
Oh, That brings up a good point, Remember to read the Rules.
Thanks, I'll make sure to look over them right now! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back