I’m new, howdy!

Hobonno

I’m definitely not new to roleplay, I’ve been in the game since I was 12 or 13. However, I’m definitely new here. I’m coming from Rolemance, curse that dead app, and now I’m just looking for a new place to write and new people to enjoy writing with! I look forward to learning more from everyone, as there still is a lot I can improve on.

Hey, welcome!! I'm fairly new to this site too ~
What kind of genres or stories do you typically like to roleplay?

Hey, welcome!! I'm fairly new to this site too ~
What kind of genres or stories do you typically like to roleplay?

I mainly do BxB and tend to prefer fantasy and romance themes. I have a couple of starters for that and a few other genres if you’re interested!

Honestly sounds right up my alley, I'd love to hear a couple of your starters and stuff!! ^^

Last edited:
hello, hello! welcome to the site.

i do hope you will enjoy your time here, and should you need some guide, i'd love to help you out.
perhaps we may meet on the playing field sometime soon.

Yeah hahah! So this happens to be my longest starter, I rarely ever write this much because I’m not great at this sort of thing. It’s supposed to be Cinderella-ish I think? I don’t know what I was doing when I wrote this...

If there was a royal banquet, the Reids were the first to know. Not because they were an important guest or even invited to join in on the celebration, they’re the favored bakers for the royal family. Young Finn works quickly, digging the heels of his hands in the dough, his apron, hair, and left cheek covered in flour. “You’re going to drop off, right? You have to be there!” His sister says excitedly over a partially frosted cupcake, looking as equally overworked as her younger sibling. Their green orbs meet for a moment before he looks down to his work, rolling it out into a thin strand and chopping it into thirds before working quickly and skillfully on a braid. “Not this time” he mumbles, glancing to the list that lays beside him. They each took a part of the long list of requests, each with their hands full. However, Finn did take on the biggest task. At the time the request seemed ridiculous, a life sized swan made out of choux pastry and a chantilly cream that he’s perfected. This will be his biggest project, one he almost didn’t take. That is, until he remembered the prince will see it. “But you have to! You’re running out of opportunities to see /him/ and you’re not going to be pretty forever” she teases. He sighs, resting his eyes and silently reminding himself of the time left until he leaves the capital and moves out of the kingdom to learn from the best. When he returns, the bakery truly will be the greatest. He opens his eyes again, focusing attention to the task at hand and working quickly. “You say that as if he could be bothered to even go to the kitchens... next time” he promises quietly.

The delivery is done the next day and it just happens that Finn has to go. His father fell ill and one can’t have a sick baker delivering food to a castle. He walks alongside the wagon filled with goods, doing his best to focus on anything other than where he will be only moments later. He’s terrified, but why? What’s the point in being so scared when he’s simply going to be in a kitchen piecing together the masterpiece. Maybe it’s simply the location... or the beautiful face living within these stone walls. They soon arrive, many servants helping unload the cart. He’s lead into the kitchen while his mother and sister deal with arranging the tables, beginning his work in the intimidatingly spacious and clean room. So many ovens and counter space. Every tool seems to have an easy to reach spot and every cabinet is stocked full of ingredients. What he wouldn’t give to be left alone in here for even an hour, all the things he could make. But enough of that, he has a job to complete. He works quickly to piece together the swan, before the cream it looks like a crude molding. But once he begins to pile cream on it comes together rather nicely. He first works on the eyes, carefully coloring each one a stunning shade of blue before he begins the exhausting task of carving the detailed lines to give it the illusion of feathers. An exhausting task but all worth it in the end.

Nice to meet you! There seems to be a flood going on with veteran roleplayers moving on in here. I am one of them. 7 years and counting in fact. Either way, again, it's nice to meet you!

+ i’m new here too but welcome welcome! i know this is kind of old since i just joined recently but is this still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back