i'm much nicer than my name implies

hexaphenylbenzene

There's a time and a place for mucking around.
yo, it's homeboy hexaphenylbenzene, but you can call me hex. I'm the freshest OC up in this websizzle and I'm fixin to drop some sick plotlines on yo asses.

okay i'm done. hi, I'm hex, and i'm new here. i have lots of prior rp experience, and i'm eager to see what this new site has to offer me. i'm pretty much down for anything, as long as you have good grammar and don't godmod, we should be fine. one liners have a time and a place, and both of those is never. if you send me a one liner, i will personally come to your house and replace all of your cereal with buttons. cold, plastic buttons. not very delicious, and even less nutritious. Oh, and i promise i do actually use capital letters.

i think this is going to turn out very well.

Dentedhelm said:
Seems we have a lot in common.
I'm curious: Why hexaphenylbenzene? Do you just like the shape?
well, to be honest, it's a mixture of a few things.

1) yes, I do like the shape. it's very perfect, and that appeals to me.

2) it's been one of my favorite words ever since i learned how to pronounce it. i just love the way it sounds and feels when you say it.

3) because of point 2, i've always felt a bit personal about it. in fact, it's the name of a self-indulgent personal blog on tumblr that i made for my own sake and for therapeutic reasons. it's.. private. safe. i guess that's why i wanted to use it here, because rping has always been a private and self-indulgent thing for me.

and i like the nickname 'hex' so

Yeah, I feel the similarly about the word Reliquary... I love its scent and texture, all those connotations and fleeting little scraps of meaning.

Heh, but not enough for people to call me Relic. I'm not that old ;P

Following you right back. Here's to a fruitful future!

hey man, i really like your writing style. even just from these casual little conversations i can tell a little bit about what kind of writer you probably are. maybe, when we're both able to send private messages, we could try something out. idk, might be fun.

good luck to you as well, mate.

Ayo hex, I'm that guy they call flow.

I think you an I will be fast friends

Flowiest said:
Ayo hex, I'm that guy they call flow.
I think you an I will be fast friends
i certainly hope so, brother. you're a helluva lot more experienced than me (at least on this site) and i need at least one fish in the water to tell me how to do things.

question one, can I swear? question two, if yes, how much?

hexaphenylbenzene said:
i certainly hope so, brother. you're a helluva lot more experienced than me (at least on this site) and i need at least one fish in the water to tell me how to do things.
question one, can I swear? question two, if yes, how much?
I assume so, fuck shit ass, I just wouldn't use the c word as that can offend people,

But shitfuckingasshats should be ok.

Flowiest said:
I assume so, fuck shit ass, I just wouldn't use the c word as that can offend people,
But shitfuckingasshats should be ok.
thank fucking god, man. i dont know what i would do if i couldn't use my precious fucks, shits, damns, and asses. really dodged a fuckin bullet there.

I'd make a chemistry joke, but I doubt I'd get a reaction. That's 0k. (Sorry. Couldn't resist.) I'm Kestrel, the official unofficial welcoming committee. You can call me Kes for short if you'd like. Welcome! *throws confetti everywhere*

Kestrel said:
I'd make a chemistry joke, but I doubt I'd get a reaction. That's 0k. (Sorry. Couldn't resist.) I'm Kestrel, the official unofficial welcoming committee. You can call me Kes for short if you'd like. Welcome! *throws confetti everywhere*
thanks man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back