Literature I'm making a Book! :D

Vampiricdoll

Six Thousand Club
So I'm making a book with my friend @Shiloh7664 and we only have two characters down. I don't really want to say what it's about because, I don't want people stealing our ideas, so I'm just going to ask if you guys wanted to help by making characters? Thanks! :D

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]So I'm making a book with my friend @Shiloh7664 and we only have two characters down. I don't really want to say what it's about because, I don't want people stealing our ideas, so I'm just going to ask if you guys wanted to help by making characters? Thanks! :D

[/QUOTE]
Theres a lot of legal issues behind having people "help" you make characters if you are making a book. But best of luck!

Make sure the guy loves his wife very much and his parents work at highly classified government RnD...that is now deceased due to an unknown accident duirng a research. And the main character has cap that has initials that make sense later

:)

Yeah I've got a project of my own in the works. It's gonna be more of a comic than a book but I'm excited for how it'll turn out. Still in its infancy tho

@hootie0813 actully, I'm working on both a book AND a graphic novel. I love writing and drawing so I might write the book and publish it, then make a graphic novel version of it. Good luck with your story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back