• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'm looking for Fandom or Non-Fandom roleplay partners.

I_love_my_Ocs

18 year old nerd.
I am looking for Fandom or Non Fandom Roleplayers.

I am mostly Semi-literate but I'm trying to be more literate because I've found more then half of the people on this site are literate.

I don't always have vary good spelling skills because there's still a lot of words I have to look up how to spell.

I'm not really a Fandom Roleplayer. FnaF,Undertale and Creepypasta used to be the only things I Roleplayed,but now I mainly just do Roleplaying with my Fandomless Ocs and a bit of Undertale Roleplaying with my Undertale Ocs. Here's kinda a list of Fandom and Fandomless Rps I'll do.

Undertale:
You can be your Oc or a Canon Character.
Horror/Supernatural:
Your Oc can be either Human or Supernatural.
random casual Rps with Ocs:
You can be any Oc you want. :3

Roleplays with Ocs that involve action:
You can also be any Oc you want.

I'm not really into romance Roleplaying that much not into the Smexy stuff anyway. But a litte cute Romance is Fine,if you want we can create some ships with some of my Ocs that are still single.

I've been lacking in the plot department for a vary long time because I diden't know that plots existed for a few years and most of the people I've Roleplayed with in the past haven't asked for a plot, but I'm trying to get myself to write some. So it would be helpful if you had some plots but If not I'll try to whip some up. :3

I've been looking for a good creepypasta rp for a while now, are you still interested?

I'm looking for a modern/slice-of-life cute romance or something modern with romance in it. I do MxF and prefer female, interested? Maybe I can also help you with plot making. I love brainstorming and making plots *o*

i'd like to roleplay with you! i'm down with your fandoms and doing OC stuff, if that interests you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back