I'm lazy...

Lil Spookster

Heya!

Lil Spookster here. I’m not new to this website, but I just made a new account since I obviously forgot my old one which is how I lost most of my damn roleplays but eh!

I’ve been roleplaying since the age of 11 then stopped when I hit 15, deciding to take a break from all the drama and fandoms which I have failed miserably. WHYYY!? I’ve been sucked into the Undertale Fandom almost too quickly and that’s what I am mostly looking forward to do with people though not many know the game~

F/F – M/M – M/F/M F/F/F and so on is what I can do! I can even do a female with both parts if you catch my drift~ >:3 I have a seriously dirty mind… No judging! I am basically an alien but I count myself as a smol bean skeleton since I hate being human. I mean, seriously… >-> But anyways! Let me see…

For Undertale, I know a lot of AU’s! Such as Dusttale, Undertale, Underfell, Underswap, Swapfell, Deltatale, Negativetale, Candytale, Underwolves, Wolvestale, Undertomb, Pyramidtale, Errortale, Killertale, JESUS! THERE’S JUST TOO MANYYYY~ XD P.S My favorite AU is Pyramidtale…

Creepypasta: Ticci Toby, Slenderman, Ben Drowned, Splendorman, Trenderman, Sexual Offenderman, PRETTY MUCH ANYONE FROM THE SLENDER FAMILY! Sally Williams, Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, Scarecrow, Nate the heart ripper. Whoever else I can think of.

Welp. I’m too lazy to write anything else so whatever…
-rolls around the door-

Greetings Lil Spookster, you remind me of an adorable Casper searching for a friend! I love roleplaying M/M and would be thrilled to role play with you! If you could ever use Team Rocket to invade any of your other plays let me know!~

I'm just stating the obvious Lil Spook. Others may be afraid, but I'm looking for a friend myself! I absolutely love creepypasta and have a bit of a crush on Jeff the Killer and I am a HUGE fan of Ben Drowned. I'd love to play a victim / attacker yaoi!

JTK! xD I forgot about Jeffy, Omgggg!!

BD Is a favorite! I've always shipped him with Jeff until I stumbled across Jeff x Slenderman xD

o3o Either is fine with me!

How could anyone forget Jeffrey?!? LOL
I never thought about Ben and Jeff together. I'd love to play a victim of Ben's...maybe Jeff finds a copy of the game and plays it in the home of one of his victims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back