• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ꒰ 𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘦?! ꒱

kouzcy

[class name=heading] color:#fff; padding:0px; font-size:16px;[/class]
KIM TAEHYUNG
Mood: excited.
Outfit: X
Tags: Niuminous Niuminous
[div class="heading"]all the rest !

'Taehyung, my office, now.' It was always the worst phrase that someone had to endure when they started the day. He thought he was in trouble, the way his manager said it, and the way it rolled off the tongue scared him to absolute death. But then, at the same time, he couldn't recall anything he did that could've angered his manager in the past few weeks.. a few months to be honest. He took a deep breath, before leaving his other members. They look scared for him. Taehyung gave them a slight wave, and he proceeded to walk into the managers office. He opened the door a little bit, peeking his head in before walking inside, the manager sitting at his desk, and he seemed intimidated, his presence making the room seem a little darker than it really was. "Yes?" Taehyung said softly, and he bowed in his managers presence, before sitting down in the chair in front of his desk. "There's a trainee being signed with BigHit Entertainment. It's a girl." The only word that Taehyung really took away from that sentence is 'girl'. Yet he didn't dare interrupt him. "She'll need to be shown the ropes, and since you're so responsible when I see you with the other members, you seem like you would be the one that would work very well with her. To become a better trainee, you will be showing her dance tips, and vocal tips as well. You guys will need to spend lots of time together." Taehyung took a deep breath of relief. For one, he was glad to hear that he wasn't in trouble. Second, he would be spending time with a girl?! He had a nerve to ask her name or if she was pretty or not.. But that would just be downright disrespectful. "She will be coming soon, and I need you to be welcoming and inviting. Her name is Nae Hae-Rin, but her stage name is Haerin. I think she would appreciate it if you called her by her actual name, just like your members call you by your actual name." His manager said, and he looked at him, his stare seeming deathly, but the news enlightening. "Ah, this sounds great! I would love to show her around!" He said nodding, that boxy little smile appearing on his face as he said so. "Perfect. I wasn't given a specific time on her arrival, but she should be arriving soon. So prepare yourself. Thank you, Taehyung." He said, and after those words, he was dismissed from the office, and he walked back out of the office with a smile on his face, returning to his members. "Yeojagaogoiss-eo!" He said happily, meaning, 'A girl is coming!' and there were small squeals almost coming from the group of boys. There were many questions coming from the group, like what was her name, and is she pretty, and how tall is she, and if she had a lot of aegyo. He of course didn't know the answers to half of those questions, but he told the group what he knew. "Geunyeoneun god olgeoya .." He said softly, meaning, 'She should be coming soon..' He said, dismissing himself from the group and telling them to just do what they were doing before he got the news. This should be fun.

[/div]
code// just-peachy!

n a e · h a e r i n
u6V1QhT.jpg

location · studio| mood · confused | outfit · x
To say she was scared would be an understatement. Ever since that afternoon in the little cafè across her apartment building, where an unexpected phonecall had let her know she was to be signing a contract with BigHit Entertainment and continue being a trainee under their name, her hands had not stopped shaking. Hazy memories of victory dances and sleepless nights now rushed through her mind. So many unanswered questions had haunted her ever since, and she had fought hard to keep them at bay, preventing them from ruining what was the most exciting experience of her life.
She had been summoned via e–mail to the headquarters. Between the lines, Hae–rin understood that she was going to be paired with a mentor to help her hone her skills. Using Google as her tool, she went through countless names of professionals and professors alike, fantasizing about how much their lessons would help her. The thought of it being a band member never crossed her mind. After all, it was no secret that artists had a packed schedule and could not afford to spend their precious free time teaching an unknown trainee.
After putting on a comfortable hoodie and her favorite sneakers, so as to train as pleasantly as possible, she had made her way to BigHit's main building, a triumphant smile ever–present on her face. Biting her bottom lip softly, she stepped in through the glass doors and looked around for the first time, eager to get to know her new home. It didn't take long for her name to be called, and a staff member was promptly guiding her through the corridors, laughing at her child–like wonder. Five minutes later, they both stopped in front of a door just like many others. Picking up some unidentified noises, muffled through the thick walls, Hae–rin felt her heart skip a beat.
"They should all be here." The staff member commented, nodding to themselves. The trainee couldn't help but look at them quizzically. "I'm sorry. . . all of whom?" There was a shrug. "BTS, of course. I'm sure you've heard about them once or twice before." If the situation had been different, Hae–rin may have laughed at the dry humor. She may have even retorted something equally as acid. However, her mind was too busy trying to connect the dots and attempt to unpack that loaded sentence. She opened her mouth to ask –anything, something–, but was quickly cut off by the staff. "I'm not sure who was chosen as your mentor, but I'm sure they'll tell you once you're in there. Good luck." Just like that, they opened the door to the studio and gave Hae–rin a gentle push on her shoulder, urging her forward.

The door closed behind her.
393.gif
code by pasta

[class name=heading] color:#fff; padding:0px; font-size:16px;[/class]
KIM TAEHYUNG
Mood: excited.
Outfit: X
Tags: Niuminous Niuminous
[div class="heading"]all the rest !

It wasn't long before Taehyung and the rest of the group could hear muffled conversation between two people. One must have been Hae-Rin, the newbie. Taehyung smiled as he heard her voice, and he looked at the members. "Her voice sounds like an angel.. It must not be hard to give her vocal tips.." He whispered, and he looked at the rest of them, they were doing their own thing, so Taehyung must've been talking to himself. He chuckled at the the thought and he shook his head, dismissing the sentence, and also himself and he waited for her to enter the studio. It wasn't long before she came inside, it seemed like she was nudged in, and she seemed a little embarrassed, even a little starstruck to the fact that she got a record deal from BigHit. He looked at her, an inviting smile spreading on his face, and he walked up to her, not so fast as to scare her. "Hello! I'm Kim Taehyung. You can call me Tae, or Tae-Tae.. Or even any nickname you want. Kimmy could even work." He said, chuckling and then rubbing behind his neck sheepishly. "I heard you're the new trainee, Nae Hae-Rin?" He said, tilting his head slightly, the other members could be seen peeking behind them to see the two talking. Even Yoongi had the guts to give Taehyung a thumbs up. Taehyung of course saw this, and he blushed slightly. "Hah, anyways, the manager told me to show you around and give you some dance and vocal tips." He said, looking at her and letting his hand fall from behind his neck. "Anyways, c'mon, I'll show you around." He said, gesturing her with his head to follow him, and he waved off to the members, opening the door, letting Hae-Rin go first. He heard Yoongi mutter, "What a gentleman.." in Korean, and Taehyung did nothing but laugh a little bit. When the door closed behind the two, he looked at her. "So, are you excited to be here? I mean, we are one of the most known Entertainment industries that produce kpop groups." He said, not wishing to brag, but he wanted to make sure that she enjoyed her stay here. "First we'll go to the recording studio, and then we could go to one of the dance studios." He said, looking away from her, and up ahead into the distance of the hallway they were walking down.

[/div]
code// just-peachy!

n a e · h a e r i n
u6V1QhT.jpg

location · recording studio | mood · excited | outfit · x
There was a moment of overwhelming panic, so fast and so strong it made her heart skip a beat. Albeit confident on her own talents, they were obviously unparalleled to those of current idols, especially ones that had taken the whole world by storm. Feeling the black seed of self–doubt starting to seep into her mind, she clenched her fists. It didn't last long, however, because soon enough a pair of twinkling eyes and an inviting smile appeared before her face, setting the atmosphere back into a comfortable state.
A smile painted her lips. Of course she knew who he was: his face was everywhere, his enchanting voice blasting through every radio station. The fact that he was so ready to introduce himself as if he wasn't one of the most well–known artists of their generation made her grin even wider. He was undoubtedly adorable. "That's me. It's very nice to meet you." Hae–rin mumbled, still a little starstruck, before gently bowing. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the other members staring at their interaction, shyly raising her hand so as to greet them too. Meeting all seven members at once would surely be a recipe for disaster – she was confident they'd get introduced properly one other time.

Taehyung motioned to the door, enthusiastic as ever. Yoongi's comment was not lost on her, and she felt her cheeks burn the moment they left the room. Nonetheless, being alone proved to be much more comfortable, and she soon found herself forgetting about the big idol star persona who was walking alongside her and being more into the highly interesting human being that he was. She nodded lively to his question. "I am! I still can't quite believe I'm here, you know? It's been a long–lived dream of mine and now it's coming true." Not being able to restrain her happiness, she laughed softly. "I'm determined to make the opportunity count. So thank you for taking the time to help me! I won't let you down – pinky promise."
As soon as the last word left her lips, she realized they had reached their destination. The recording studio was modestly built but held everything up to the latest technology, and Hae–rin let her eyes wander in amazement. Settling down on a chair next to Taehyung, she turned her body to face him. "Uhm, I actually prepared a song for today, if you would like to hear it." Her voice dropping mid–sentence, she suddenly remembered who was to be her teacher. Hoping he wasn't a hard critiquer was all she could do now.

812.gif
code by pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back