I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Miles

Little Miss Brightside
Psst. Here's my endless angst playlist. You're welcome.
[IMG='width:457px;']https://media1.tenor.com/images/3774ad6f83be4520214b75b14ec9821a/tenor.gif?itemid=7310465[/IMG]​
Hey there, denizens of RPNation!

After hours spent on bored browsing and drowning in my unquenchable teenage angst, I came across this website. A little about me is that I'm a millennial in her early twenties that is currently working two jobs and looking to return to college sometime in the near future. Although my name is not actually Miles, I have chosen this psuedonym in respect of my first ever OC (who, as you might have guessed, was named Miles). I've been Roleplaying since the days of MSN and Xat chatrooms though I only have two ongoing Roleplays (with one on halt since my writing partner is busy with college). I'll write just about anything with the exception of anthromorphic or sexual content though I'm currently feeling a fandom or dystopian plot. I have an endless bout of characters and am comfortable using certain canonical characters as well. My fandoms include Pokemon, RWBY, Soul Eater, and many more weeby nerdy stuff.

I think that's about it for me? If you have any specific questions about me, then I would be more than happy to answer them for you. Thanks for reading!

Miles Miles Pokémon for the win! Well, at least the older series I admire. xD

Regardless, welcome to the site, Miles! If you happen to have any questions regarding the site, I would be happy to assist you~

Psst. Here's my endless angst playlist. You're welcome.
[IMG='width:457px;']https://media1.tenor.com/images/3774ad6f83be4520214b75b14ec9821a/tenor.gif?itemid=7310465[/IMG]​
Hey there, denizens of RPNation!

After hours spent on bored browsing and drowning in my unquenchable teenage angst, I came across this website. A little about me is that I'm a millennial in her early twenties that is currently working two jobs and looking to return to college sometime in the near future. Although my name is not actually Miles, I have chosen this psuedonym in respect of my first ever OC (who, as you might have guessed, was named Miles). I've been Roleplaying since the days of MSN and Xat chatrooms though I only have two ongoing Roleplays (with one on halt since my writing partner is busy with college). I'll write just about anything with the exception of anthromorphic or sexual content though I'm currently feeling a fandom or dystopian plot. I have an endless bout of characters and am comfortable using certain canonical characters as well. My fandoms include Pokemon, RWBY, Soul Eater, and many more weeby nerdy stuff.

I think that's about it for me? If you have any specific questions about me, then I would be more than happy to answer them for you. Thanks for reading!

Would doctor who be a fandom you like?

Miles Miles Pokémon for the win! Well, at least the older series I admire. xD

Regardless, welcome to the site, Miles! If you happen to have any questions regarding the site, I would be happy to assist you~
Thanks for the welcome. I don't have any specific questions right now, but if you could direct me towards the nearest spot where I can make some friends, then I'll be grateful.

Hihi! Lemme point you in this direction: Looking for Partners
I spend a lot of time there ^_^
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll take a look right now.

Nice.

Would doctor who be a fandom you like?
Unfortunately, no. I've only seen one episode and am too impatient to continue. It's sadly too long of a franchise for me.

Miles Miles I believe the best way to make friends on here is through your role plays. Or under the discussions section on the main page. ^^

I just wanna say I love the title of the thread
Thanks. I love me it too. I wonder when someone will answer the question though?

It's futuristic with heavy fantasy elements. There will be space travel, assignments ranging from protect the VIP to raiding to assassinations and more. There is a plot but we need one more apprentice Knight to get started. You can also chose from villains if you want.

The Galactic Order (Apprentice knight needed! )
That title scares me. This isn't Star Wars, is it? I'm not very knowledgeable in that franchise though I will take a quick read when I get a breather.

Thanks. I love me it too. I wonder when someone will answer the question though?

That title scares me. This isn't Star Wars, is it? I'm not very knowledgeable in that franchise though I will take a quick read when I get a breather.

It's not Star wars. Lol it's similar but still vastly different

Well I want love and power, you know the usual.
I have just the remedy for that.

It's not Star wars. Lol it's similar but still vastly different
I'll take a look, but I may no promises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back