I'm here because of my crush

Eggspace

I just found out she likes RPing, thanks to social media. I just want to know her more, trying to understand her hobby, her passion in writing story. So this is all new to me, I'll be trying not to messed up thing while I do my research.

So it was the passion of amor that brought you here! Wonderful! Well, I'm sure you will learn lots about the craft here. Feel free to reach out to members, most of us are very passionate about storytelling and would be happy to either answer your questions or just goof around~

Especially me, I like to do both, I'll talk an ear off about the art and craft of storytelling~

So reach out, explore a bit, join a few roleplays of your own and if you have any questions reach out, I'm sure you'll find the answers! You have my best wishes!

as Rantos Rantos had mentioned, most people would be happy to answer your questions, includeing me so feel free to reach out, and if it helps, i can even start a 1 on 1 roleplay to help you develope a particular writing style, i am personally quite skilled in roleplaying so i have had time to develope a prefered writing style though i can adapt easily to most so if you ever need someone to show you the ropes just reach out to me and i will reply ASAP

T
So it was the passion of amor that brought you here! Wonderful! Well, I'm sure you will learn lots about the craft here. Feel free to reach out to members, most of us are very passionate about storytelling and would be happy to either answer your questions or just goof around~

Especially me, I like to do both, I'll talk an ear off about the art and craft of storytelling~

So reach out, explore a bit, join a few roleplays of your own and if you have any questions reach out, I'm sure you'll find the answers! You have my best wishes!

Thank you for the warm words, I'v explored this world a bit. It kinda fun for your creative mind.

Maybe I'll try to join some Roleplay and sure I'll reach you out if there ia anything to ask.

You need to go to your crush, in a rush
And offer to be creative with her just don’t say it desperately
517A0488-B429-47F9-8272-C7C78386EAA8.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back