I'm Going to Seriously Start Posting

What kind of R.P. would you be interested in joining?

• Far Cry 3 R.P. (Loosely based off FC3 plot, therefore everyone can join, even total noobs.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Death Note R.P.

• Fullmetal Alchemist R.P.

• Black Butler R.P.

• High School R.P.

• Soul Eater R.P.

• Medieval Times R.P.

• DRAGONS.

• WOLVES.

• Something weird, crazy, and fun.

• Total voters

Desu Juice

Big cheese, make me.
Yep, that's right. I made an account on here a few decades ago and haven't worked up the courage to actually make any R.P.s. >.>

I am an avid RPer, and I greatly enjoy lengthy, plot-twisty role plays...
I've made lotsa roleplays, and I love writing. If you have any RPs you want me to join, go ahead and ask me. I don't bite. Most of the time. :3

A quick description of who I am: an ironic person that will most likely bother the shit out of you for her own sadistic pleasures. I like all genres of music- Panic at the Disco, Green Day, Black Sabbath, Weezer, Panthera, Nirvana, Meat Puppets, Modest Mouse, and lots of other stuff. ^3^

And as you can probably already tell, I like to ramble. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Karkitty... Ahem, excuse me for that.The roleplay that I might be most interested in doing would be Soul Eater for two reasons.

1) With the whole plot being at DWMA and having missions that the meisters do pretty much all the time, it would be full of action.

2) There would be a lot of creativity with the missions and everything, including if whoever joins becomes a meister they can make their own weapon, and also the same thing with the weapons.

This is just what I would most likely be interested in doing and the reasons for it.

WHAT THE FLIPPING CRAP WAS THAT. I WOULD RATHER BLEED FROM EVERY PORE ON THE SOFT SURFACE OF MY BODY THAN STAND FOR BEING CALLED SOMETHING SO RIDICULOUSLY STUPID.

... Pardon my... tone of voice. *ehem*

Oh, I have an entire plot planned out for that S.E. R.P. I had mentioned.

Here's a bit of a summary of the beginning:

A witch (my character) arrives at the school, though through her Weapon-type soul and a special ability, she can mask her true identity as the daughter of a witch and a Weapon. She meets a teacher hanging around outside of the school (my character, again), and learns about, well, everything about the DWMA.

Later, all of the characters that had been added to the R.P. learn that their homeroom teacher is the guy I just mentioned.

This serves as the intro.

There will be lots of crazy, funny, and emotional/angsty missions. We will complete all of the missions. All of them.

Oh my God this is going to be so much fun. *excited squeal*

:33 < Oh, I didn't know you don't like that nickname.It's that, the name seems purrfect for you.

And there goes me trying to be my patron troll..

The intro is very interesting, I must say.

We will complete all of them, even if it means my character has to go through intense and dangerous areas and go against completely insane or dangerous kishins.

Don't get too excited, I don't want you to pass out or anything.

No time for a reply, but I am going off to bed now, but I will return tomorrow to continue this discussion. I will bring nutella.

FaYgO?! Hehe, actually, I have two patron trolls. See we each have a sun and moon sign. I have Gamzee and Karkat.

TC: We ArE gOnNa MaKe SoMe MoThErFuCkInG sWeEt RoLePlAyS bRoThEr :o )

CG: HELP, I MADE SOME MORE DAMN HOOFBEAST R.P. CRAP ON MY WAY HOME FROM SCHOOL.

CG: IT'S LIKE A TORRENTIAL RAIN OF INSPIRATION EXCREMENT.

CG: YOU'RE GONNA BE THE LOAD GAPER HERE, SO I'LL PM YOU SAID CRAP SO WE CAN ASPLODE ABOUT S.E. ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE.

YOUR WELCOME.

Ah, very interesting.

:33 < *ac comes out into the open and sits down to listen*

I had to read it five times.Confused me the first two times I read it.

So on this site "P.Ms" are "Conversations"? *shakes head slowly*

I sent you one, uh... sent you a... a Conversation?

Your character can be both a roleplay character but it's based off of you.I'll just put it like that.

I would've liked it if they called them P.Ms rather than Conversations.

Hey Desu!

Thanks for finally posting =)

I found your poll to be a very good way to start & see what types of RP's are hot right now.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Your friend

~Gg

I first thought that the Conversation feature was public, so I freaked out for five minutes after sending you that message.

xD

GgAcE said:
Hey Desu!
Thanks for finally posting =)

I found your poll to be a very good way to start & see what types of RP's are hot right now.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Your friend

~Gg
Ah, thank you Gg!

Eeeee, *deletes everything* it was too hard to explain, so let's forget about it! No longer, will this profile just be me and my character. It's just me now, I'm keeping y character's antics to R.P.s, not I.R.L.

I love your avatar, Hidden!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back