• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other I'm bored and I want to see your drawings!!

BunnyVT

The whole club was looking at her
I have nothing else to do so I want to see everyone's drawings, no matter how bad or good. I will post a silly picture as a trophy

Mass Effect Bringer of Garrus.jpg
You're in luck because I finished this commission yesterday!
Was my first time using my Body-Kun for a body reference, looked at Scavenger Armour from Mass Effect Andromeda for mild armour inspiration (I got lazy with the details so black, black and more black rather than even trying with the armour plates 😩) slapped in the Garrus Pop and official Citadel art from the OG trilogy and it was done.

I personally think it looks like butt but the person that wanted it loves it and that is what matters.

Though note to self, when doing art for the first time in months, do not attempt to draw armour.
Or ever attempt to draw armour, that was hell.

Backstory for the art is that I was going to pay my friend to pick up a Garrus pop vinyl from a seller and instead of money he asked for a commission and he asked for this.

Awww It looks so cool!!I like how he looks like a terrifying fighter and then he's holding a pop vinyl and has a cattish facial expression. Absolute perfection!! And as promised, a silly picture I foundtumblr_pdbgvg3y7a1wsr0tyo1_500.png

I'll play~
I drew this as a gift for someone online, supposed to be some kind of alien creature lol
IMG_20200811_105331_767.jpg

Here's a quick sketch I did a while ago, quite opposite my drawing style when it comes to the facial details. 😅 So I did not bother to color it, because I was feeling too lazy
29e9384ac1f3bc85ecfeb159d2847646.jpg

1598223837933.png
Took over a week to complete plus slack off (due to tablet shipping)
The character does NOT belong to me, credit goes to shad0w-galaxy on Twitter
Hope this counts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back