• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I'm back and ready to RP!

Tsiwentiio

Basic Bitches Not Wanted
Hello there people, its Tsiwentiio, I have been on this site for almost 2 years (Damn thats a long time) and with college and just normal life stuff going on I really haven't been too active on here recently but I'm done college for the summer and I would love to get back into doing RPs

Now for what you probably care about, the possible ideas for a rp and the general rules
- 18+ pretty please, I am 20 yrs old so..... yeah
- I know not everyone has a lot of free time on their hands, or are in the same country or time zone as I am, but all I ask is just one post a day, please :)
- 2 paragraphs please, no one likes one liners
- Please help with adding things to the plot and throwing in some different ideas to advance the plot (I will be the first to admit I ain't the greatest at plots and story lines)
- I am female, but I don't have a problem with playing male characters, MxF and FxF are what I am mainly comfortable with
- I love just general conversations, so OCC is always welcomed ( I have a pretty boring life so I'd love to hear about you)
- A character sheet is not required, but a picture is nice

Now for some ideas
(These are just starters, feel free to share some other ideas, Bold Print is the role I would prefer)
-Prince/Princess
-Vampire/Human
-Vampire/Vampire
-Gangs
-Celebrity/Fan
-Criminals

So yeah for right now that is all I got, I will more than likely come back and add a couple of things, Thank you for taking the time to read through this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back