I'm an old man (not literally)

Elf

Nickname: Elf
Interests: Anime (Haikyu!! is my fave), pokemon, yokai watch, kpop (I've been listening to a lot of solo artists lately, but I do listen to groups.), utaites (can't stop listening to Glutamine) and vocaloids, drawing, volleyball, gaming (mostly Nintendo games lol), adventure time, coffee, cats, dogs, ironic/dark humor, pastel aesthetics, etc
Fun fact: I know how to speak English, French, and Vietnamese, and am currently in the process of learning Japanese (I'm taking summer classes rn!!), though I wanted to learn Mandarin first.

I've been on this site for awhile actually, but it's been almost 3 years since I've last been on this site. Everything's changed (I can't navigate this heckin site properly anymore, hence why I called myself an old man), and I'm sure the people I previously knew are no longer active here, but I want to start role playing again and hopefully make some new friends online. ✌︎('ω')✌︎ Feel free to msg me if you're interested !!!

Last edited:
Slightly disappointed I didn't find dank memes in your interests, but you like Anime, Adventure Time, dark humor, cats and dogs, so we will get along smoothly.

Welcome!

Slightly disappointed I didn't find dank memes in your interests, but you like Anime, Adventure Time, dark humor, cats and dogs, so we will get along smoothly.

Welcome!
VAVZHJLL I was seriously considering to put "MEMES" in my interests but i was like nah, I don't want to be that extra LMAO. Glad to see that we have so many common interests, though. Let's crack a cold one together sometime.

VAVZHJLL I was seriously considering to put "MEMES" in my interests but i was like nah, I don't want to be that extra LMAO. Glad to see that we have so many common interests, though. Let's crack a cold one together sometime.
cracking-open-a-cold-one-with-the-boys-added-a-15046605.png

dam that's what I call GENIUS. that's why the only crack I'll do is cracking open a cold one with the boys
Please, tell me you're into JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Then we'll have enough in common that I will be willing to call you a brother in arms.

Welcome back fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back