"I'm an assassin; I don't have to be a senseless killer..."

images.jpg

Name: Elias Sebastian FallonAge: 18Birthday: January 1Personality

Vices:

• Stubborn - Elias doesn't know when to back down, when to quit. When he sets his mind to something, he doesn't stop until it happens.
  • Blunt - Elias has no qualms with speaking his mind, but in the life he leads such brutal honesty could get him killed.
  • Short-Tempered - Elias has problems with holding back his anger, and it doesn't take much for him to snap.

Virtues:

• Aware - Elias is always 100% aware of everything going on around him, making him very hard to surprise and almost impossible to lie to.
  • Intelligent - Elias prides himself on his intelligence, and this virtue helps him to make decisions that keep him under law enforcement's radar.
  • Quick-Witted - Elias has a very speedy reaction time. In the life he leads, this virtue has saved his life more than once.

Short Bio: Elias was born in a musty barn on a bale of hay. His parents were teen runaways, and had been sleeping in a farmer's barn when his mother's water broke. Unable to take her to the hospital because of their status as runaways, Elias's father was forced to deliver their baby himself. Thankfully, the farmer's wife was a doctor, and cared for the mother and her newborn child until they were well enough to leave. Elias grew up on the run. Always moving from hotel to hotel, town to town, city to city. Never stopping, never slowing. His parents lived off of robbery, credit card fraud, grand theft auto, and larceny their entire lives. So, of course, Elias grew up the same way. It was all he knew, so it was all he did. By the time he was 14, he was the kind of criminal you think of when you think of Al Capone. But at 14, law enforcement caught up with his parents and they were put away for life. Elias, after serving a year in juvenile detention, was put into the foster system, where he stayed for a month before a criminal psychologist and his psychiatrist wife adopted him. They tried to treat him, and cure the fourteen years worth of criminalized logic burned into his mind, but Elias simply didn't want to change. However, they were able to shape into somewhat of a better person so that rather than senselessly kill people or become a rapist or something equally appalling, he became a sort of jack-of-all-crimes. He did anything you paid him for, as long as it was within reason. Someone is plotting to betray you and you want them them gone? Fine. Threat eliminated. Someone threaten someone you love? Okay. Kill confirmed. You want more money and this guy has it so you want him dead? Go to hell, man. Likes: 

• Horses
  • Archery
  • Mixed Martial Arts
  • Thievery
  • Danger
  • Thrill

Dislikes:

• Greed
  • Firearms
  • Being Controlled
  • Senseless Murder
  • Rapists
  • Weakness

Crimes:

• Assassination
  • Murder
  • Kidnapping
  • Espionage
  • Robbery
  • Arson
  • Aggravated Assault
  • Embezzlement
  • Assault and Battery
  • Grand Theft Auto

Clique: DrifterRelationships: Past- Luna

Crush: TBD

Other: He's bisexual.

Last edited by a moderator:
You all will come to learn that I am a shameless woman, so I have no embarrassment to say "Mama like" and I know Luna will be drooling over this too

Users who are viewing this thread