• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help I’m a little lost

Claptions

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Imma keep it a buck fifty with ya. I’m looking into getting back into RP but I don’t know if this is the place. Seems this is more of a Reddit type place lol. Not to offend.

Imma keep it a buck fifty with ya. I’m looking into getting back into RP but I don’t know if this is the place. Seems this is more of a Reddit type place lol. Not to offend.

It takes a while to get used to! When I started out here (recently) I felt a little overwhelmed with everything, but it is a great place and I've found some lovely people here. (:

I made a 1x1 board and that led to people reaching out, so if you're not really getting any vibes from anyone, maybe start there and see who lands in your inbox? Or if you're looking for off forum / group there are places for that too.

I kind of got that feel too at first and it was overwhelming. I almost left this place because of it but it’s worth staying. I’m used to small group forum RPs but this place at times seems like a huge social media type of deal but (from my experience) this is the easiest place to find RPs and you can meet some great people here. It just takes getting used to if you’ve never experienced a place like this before.

Off the cuff I'd almost agree except that reddit is way worse in every conceivable way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back