• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Illun Character Sheet

Noxx Hollow

The flyest nihilist
Appearance:
What do they look like, I literally don't care as long as it's not face claim or overly realistic....

Name:
First name, any nicknames, last name

Race:
Desired race, literally anything you can think of that resides in a fantasy world (no demigods or gods) also this goes without saying they have to be a sentient species

Personality:
Provide a paragraph or so describing your character's personality. *I want to get to know them at least on a surface level*

Backstory:
Provide a few paragraphs or so describing your character's life up to this point. How have they found themselves where they are now, and what did they do to get here and learn the skills they possess? I'd also like to know why exactly they are willingly volunteering to do something that just about promises death

Skills and Abilities:
Here is where you put things your character can do/are good at, as well as what magic abilities they have (if any). Skills and abilities should be presented in list form as Experience level, Skill, Description. *please be reasonable here*

Equipment:
Here is where you'll give me a list of your character's prominent equipment, weapons, and armor- if any also your equipment can, in fact, break I want everyone to keep a good list on what their character has on hand.

Technology:
This story takes place well into the past of this world so the most advanced thing is a flintlock pistol, however, weapon transformations like seen in bloodborne are completely available

Name
Kharn & Isolde

Appearance

Kharn
Axes_of_Khorgor.jpg

Isolde
6ca85538712bb829600c332e68a8028d--warrior-fantasy-female-warrior.jpg

Race
Beastkin (Minotaur) || Human

Personality
Kharn
*WIP*

Isolde
*WIP*

Backstory
Isolde came from a small village of humans that had been raided and destroyed by goblins. The surviving women taken as slaves by the horrid little creatures as Isolde hid in the basement of her parent's homes hoping to not be found, her mother's dead body visible from her hiding place. It was then that she 'met' Kharn. The massive minotaur that shattered his way through the walls of her home rummaging for... something. At the time, Kharn struck more fear in her body then anything that he had ever seen before, but her shell shocked mind could do little, not even cry out or scream when the massive minotaur plucked her from her hiding spot like a sullen kitten.

To this day, Isolde doesn't know what possessed Kharn to do what he did. To leave where she was and march after the goblins, at the time she did not understand what was happening, only that most of the village women came back, bloodied and terrified. Many of them were never the same again, the things they had seen and what were done to them too much for their minds. Now, she knows goblins are far too weak to be considered worthy foes for the great blood seeker, so she doesn't understand why he bothered as, to the minotaur, the goblins would have been little more then insects... as were the villagers, she found out as Kharn didn't put much stalk in the 'lesser' races which, she found out, was all of them.

When the minotaur came back, he picked her up, once more, like a kitten and took her from the village. Isolde was sure she was going be devoured, but it never happened. Night after night, of shivering besides the fire waiting for the monster to devour her.. and nothing. When she finally built the courage to flee, she was nearly devoured by a giant spider, wrapped in the net and nearly devoured... before Kharn tore the thing to pieces like a man ripped paper. To this day, Isolde maintains a crippling fear of spiders, but her fear of the minotaur lessened and, in her youthful, mind she started to see him as something of a protector, a hero.

As the years passed, Isolde started to pick up on Kharn's language and when she first spoke, he starred at her for a few minutes and then laughed, his great deep rumbling laugh shaking the land around her... She also started to gather bits and pieces about who he was. Kharn was a 'Blood Seeker' a exile of his kind, forced from his tribe for some crime or another that he would never speak of. Destined to travel the world for the rest of his life until he met a foe strong enough to kill him. As of yet, that has yet to happen. Determined to become of value, Isolde did what she could to help him fighting, learning tricks and tidbits from him here and there, but never would he stoop so low as to teach her himself.

She didn't realize how impressive or important her knowledge of their language was until, among a tribe of minotaurs, she had nearly been killed when she spoke it. Saved only by Kharn who threatened a quick, and very explicit, death to any moved towards her. When questioned, Kharn said she was.. something, a word even she did not know, but after that, she was held down and given a large tattoo that stretches down the right side of her body, it matches one that Kharn, himself, has. She was called his memory, something that rankled many of the mino there and was likely something a human had never been before.

Since then, she has followed him, recording what they do, whom they meet, what they, and by they she means Kharn, has defeated in an effort to write a great saga of their tale.

Skills and Abilities
Kharn
Expert Tracker - Skilled at tracking wildlife through the wilds, able to find his target even if the trail is several days old.

Enhanced Senses - Kharn has prefect night vision, can hear far greater then humans and has the nose of a bloodhound.

Peerless Warrior - Kharn's skill with weaponry borderlines supernatural, able to move his axes at blurring speeds and leave trails of bodies and blood in his wake.

Greater Minotaur - Minotaur are one of the physically strongest sentient beings in the world, Kharn is far larger then most minotaur and his physical strength is immense.

Strong Durability - Kharn has impressive durability, blows that would kill lesser beings seemingly ignored by him, his skin is as tough as hardened leather and his wounds do not take long to heal.

Blood Frenzy - When a minotaur is exposed to large amounts of fresh blood, especially blood they, themselves, have spilled, they enter a blood frenzy, a berserk like state where they lose control of their conscious thoughts and have trouble seeing friend from foe. Kharn is not exempt from this.

Isolde
Skilled Tracker - Isolde is no slouch a slacker herself having learned by watching Kharn. She is not as good, lacking his senses, but she is skilled.

Experienced Warrior - Having followed Kharn, she has been through her fair share of fights. While not nearly as skilled or dangerous as her friend, she is good enough to hold her own but contents herself to stay behind Kharn when the fighting starts.

Expert Linguist - Isolde has a instinctive understanding of languages and has mastered many and is the only known person who can understand, and speak, the tongue of the Beastkin. Mostly because anyone non-beastkin speaking the tongue is seen as an affront to their kind and, if discovered, would be killed.

Aspiring Bard - Isolde, having a gift with words, has given herself the self-appointed job of acting as Kharn's bard, recording his deeds and triumphs in the hopes of someday publishing a novel of their adventures. She is also a beautiful singer.

Skilled Negotiator - Because of Kharn's lack of etiquette, Isolde has learned it to balance it out. She is very good at bartering and diffusing tension which is needed else every town and village would be blood stains as someone, knowingly or unknowingly, insulted the minotaur's honor.

Equipment
Kharn
Dro'kar and Dro'Khan: The twin axes of Kharn. They are so large that a human man would struggle to lift one with both hands. The immense axes are each held in one of Kharn's massive hands and are chained to his wrist. Each axe has four tattoos with symbols on them, matching the symbols tattooed upon Kharn, as he uses them in battle, the symbols start to shine brighter and brighter as he butchers as if feasting on the blood. Isolde has never seen them be damaged or ever lose their edge and when she asks Kharn about them, all he does is shrug his large shoulders.

Armor of Kharn: Kharn is armored in large heavy slabs of metal that form a primitive form of plate. It does not cover all of the minotaur, nor are his joints protected by anything unlike real plate which has chain. Each plate is incredibly thick, however, and it is extremely unlikely they could be pierced by anything mundane unless it had extreme force behind them.

Misc: Kharn has large gold and silver rings around his forearm and arms, he uses them as currency much to Isolde's dismay since he tends to overpay.

Isolde
Spear, Sword and Shield: Isolde used a light spear with a strong ash shaft which is battered from use and she has had to replace it a few times, an arming sword at her waist and a round oak shield with a steel rim and strong steel boss at the center. The shield is a center grip shield although it does have a long strap so it can be worn over the shoulder.

Hardened Leather Armor: Isolde wears a hardened leather armor with an inner fur trim for warmth. She, eventually, wants to change to a thicker armor such as gamberson, but hasn't had the chance.

Misc: Isolde carriers a range of useful items such as a dagger in her boot, a bedroll, a sack with a few changes of clothes, nothing fancy as she is always on the road, a coin purse, a water skin and a wine skin. She has a separate sack filled with an ink well, quills and numerous leafs of paper.

--Appearance--
large.jpg

--Fox Form--
c6aa5277ead858f180405e695ed00290.jpg

--Name--
Evangeline Silver
A.K.A. "Eva" or "Silver Lake"

--Age--

--Race--
Kitsune. (Here are sources. Kitsune - Mythical Creatures Guide and Kitsune - Wikipedia)

--Personality--
Evangeline Silver is a very shy and milquetoast girl. She's very intelligent and smart. She usually keeps to herself, so she doesn't really have many friends. Most people call her "Silver Lake" because she's really calm. She barely raises her voice, but if she does, you f*cked up pretty bad. She may seem like a sweet and innocent girl, but really, she's a really grim and gory person. She's dark, and depressing.

--Backstory--
Evangeline Trust never really knew her parents. The only memory she has is the night her family died. When she was five years old, her home was broken into and humans killed her family, fearing Kitsunes, since they have a really bad reputation. Traumatized, she escaped because it was her mother's dying wish. "Run. It'll relieve me in Heaven knowing you're safe."

When she ran away, she ran away really far. So far, that she didn't even know where she was. She then bumped into a male that goes by the name Alistair. Alistair took pity on her, and took her in. He was a very kind man. He raised Eva like she was his own child. He tried his best to educate her, and it paid off. Since she's a kitsune, she's very smart and intelligent. He gave her many books and scrolls to read. However, when she wanted to play with the other children outside, she was mocked for having "fox like ears" or a "fox's bushy tail". She got pushed around a lot, which made Alistair a bit paranoid and skeptical.

Alistair then decided to train Eva in many fighting techniques. He taught her how to fight with swords, bows, daggers, etc. Frankly, Eva became good at physical fighting. Alistair even let her practice her kitsune powers instead of keeping her physical fighting. Alistair was like a father to Eva. He loves her, and she loves him.

--Skills and Abilities--
Basically Every Kitsune Powers.
Since she's a kitsune, she has all the powers that a normal kitsune has, like illusions, flight, enhanced senses, etc. Nothing special.

Physical Fighting
She's good since she's been trained since a very young age.

Book Smarts
She has a lot of book smarts. She's intelligent.

--Equipment--
Amulet
This is an amulet that her mother gave her.

Knives and Daggers
She has these weapons at all times.

--Theme (Yes, I Dare)--
(Debating Between These Two.)

--Quotes--
"I-I'm only a kitsune... doesn't that disgust you?"

"I-I swear, if you cross the line... I swear I'll rip you to shreds with my bare hands!" *growls*
"I didn't do anything to you, so why are you cruel to me?"
"You don't know about anyone's situations, so don't go around assuming things."

--Dialogue--
Gray - Bold

Last edited:
Name:
Aradia Farron

Nickname: Angel

Race:
Angel/Human/Vampire

Appearance:
Human:
73818dca80addbd3e73488d48282ec73--anime-girl-katana-anime-girl-samurai.jpg

Angel:
a7d6f72d9fc161cc3e8014241a5c708a.jpg

Vampire:
50a3dd424210e7197403ca3f1cee5cf2.jpg

Personality:
In his human form, Angel likes to do things as a relaxed pace. He enjoys daydreaming. He is charismatic and enjoys the thrill of fighting. He acts calm most of the time. but he can also feel other emotions. He can be daring at times. Angel is insightful of people.

If he turns into his Angel form, Angel is a happy person. He is very passionate about the things he do. He is very intelligent and can make wise choices. Angel is very patient. He is also forgiving to those who have done bad to him. Angel is willing to give up his own life or needs to help someone else just to see their happiness.

When Angel is in his vampire form, Angel is strong willed making him a tough opponent. He has constant mood swings causing him to go from his calm mood to a very violent and angry mood. He acts very independent and will never almost never help someone unless he gets something in return for helping that person. He is unperceptive due to him rarely ever showing emotions. He tends to have sporadic blood lust. He is fooled by none and acts sophisticated.

Backstory:
WIP

Skills and Abilities:
WIP

Equipment:
Human form:
Dirk (dagger)
Long Bow
Katana

(forbidden of use)
Lance of the Devil

Angel form:
Two handed Archangel sword.
Horn of Gaberial
Rapier
Shield

(Forbidden of use)
Rod of Aaron

Vampire form:
Scythe
Shortsword

(Forbidden of use)
Lance of Michael

Quote:

Human form:
"Heroes come and go, but legends leave a path. Will you be a hero or will you become a legend?"

Angel form:
"When everything falls into despair. When everything seems bleak and desolate, do not give up. Because in every story, a hero will rise. And they will save you, and liberate you. And who knows, maybe you will be that hero someday."

Vampire form:
"There were screams. Then there were fangs. Then there was silence."

"Monster I am called. Cursed demon by birth. Unloved and unwanted, I walk this earth. You have sought to break me, but all you have done Is strengthen me. Your pain inflicted, my strongest conviction/ You sought my weakness. You broke my heart trying to make me weak. To make me malleable. Instead you gave me my ultimate weapon. Break the heart to many times then it will die leaving nothing behind. Now I have no restraint. No mercy. No pity. NO REMORSE. You call me monster. You call me Demon. I am a Vampire."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back