I'll try not to say too much.

Jin

Your Friendly Neighborhood Pariah
Hmmm.... Well, if I were to start anywhere, it would be the most obvious point: My name is Jin. If Jin is too simple/boring for you, feel free to call me some modification of it (Jin-jin, Jinny, etc.). I'm one of those dreaded creatures people call introverts, so please excuse me if I'm terrible at small talk down the road.

I'm a fanatic of music. My day absolutely cannot begin or end without it. I'd even go so far as to say it's my lifeblood. I have many other interests, but I don't think it's a good idea to go into some extended shtick about them (really, I could talk or write about them all day). However, I'm sure they'll be revealed with time.

To get a little closer to the main subject, I love RPing. There was a time when I was pretty much addicted to it. Unfortunately, that time was around 2009, and I've yet to write anything serious since then. I've wanted to get serious with it again for a while, and that want boiled over recently... which brings me here.

I normally dip into the fantasy side of things. If I were to describe what I mean, I'd say some sort of modernized InuYasha, with hints of Final Fantasy scattered everywhere (it's what I did in the past, anyway). I also do what I can to stay on the lengthy side of things. However, I'm willing to dip my toes into any genre or "level," given a warm enough welcome. I also have a habit of getting involved in HUGE plots spanning multiple characters/factions within a blog/site (I love it when a plan comes together).

All that being said, I hope we can get along!

Ugh... Said too much anyway.

Hi, Jin!

Welcome to RpNation! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you haven't read the rules yet, just click on this link here! If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to ask the admins or myself!

If you like the Fantasy genre that much, feel free to check out any roleplay in the forum! Most of them are Fantasy. I suggest Slice of Life, too, they can be fun if you like to get out of your comfort zone! Although, any roleplay can be awesome if it spikes your interest.

If you ever want to chat, the Shoutbox or Teamspeak is the way to begin! Shoot me a message if you ever want to talk, too. ^u^

Welcome again and see you around! :3

~Lucky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back