Ill make a in depth scp based one details you give me

Bright

Oderus died!
Give me details and ill write a in depth scp for them, it can be as specific or abstract as you like

Give me details and ill write a in depth scp for them, it can be as specific or abstract as you like

SCP 9121 is some type of memetic hazard. It wants to acquire socks and at least 2 other items of clothing (your choice), but it wants socks most of all. It haunts people into acquiring the socks/the other items and then wizards them away somehow (you must explain this) into its own dimension. You must also explain why this entity finds socks/the other items to be desirable. It also finds socks of cutesy appearance and fuzzy texture better then plain white socks. Its your choice to explain this or not.

SCP 9121 is some type of memetic hazard. It wants to acquire socks and at least 2 other items of clothing (your choice), but it wants socks most of all. It haunts people into acquiring the socks/the other items and then wizards them away somehow (you must explain this) into its own dimension. You must also explain why this entity finds socks/the other items to be desirable. It also finds socks of cutesy appearance and fuzzy texture better then plain white socks. Its your choice to explain this or not.

Scp 9121
object class: euclid
Threat level: blue

Containment procedures: At this time there are no know means as to contain scp 9121. Task force nine tailed fox is dispatched to retreave anyone who has seen the image. Scp 9121 enduses a trance simular to that of scp 2774, the noticable differences other than the side effects are listed below.
-Instead of not reacting without red and green hues it reacts so long as no black is present.
-memetic agent commonly is reported to look like vauge siloeates

Discription
Scp 9121 has no distinct form, though it will always have one of three objects, a sock, cane or a umbrella, [the relavince is not yet known] after testing it shows subjects are obsessed with these three items.

Test log 01 D844728105
For reading perposes will be refered to as D class.

D class enters room with a turned of tv

"So just turn it on? Simple enough eh?" The subject walks over and turns it on and watch is stopped
"Take a good look D class, what do you see?"
"Its er, it looks like a dark living room, and er theres a ummm? Umbrella? Ur c-can i turn this off?"
"Yes this will suffice,"

Final notes,
[because of the somewhat harmless nature this item is being pushed to safe]
After D593928 picked up a cane and ripped open a portal much like that of cain this item is now eculid and is being pettitioned for keter, anyone to see the image is to be terminated immediatly

How was that?

Cute, I appreciate your work. Not where I expected it to go using a TV and things that aren't exactly clothes but a nice surprise.

A marvel comic book where the one above all dies. It has the special effect of if you read it(from start to finish), every marvel comic book you pick up that you haven’t read before is this one in your eyes.

A marvel comic book where the one above all dies. It has the special effect of if you read it(from start to finish), every marvel comic book you pick up that you haven’t read before is this one in your eyes.
Can you elaborate on the first half

It’s a Marvel comic book that has the god of the marvel omniverse die inside it. If anyone reads it from start to finish they are incapable of reading another Marvel book because “Marvel has died”.

Scp ****
Object class: euclid
Threat level: blue
Containment procedures:
Scp **** has been kept in the same roof as information concerning scp -- ----- -- - as scp [REDACTED] has kept away scp -- ----- -- - away. This also serves as viable guarding from those not allowed in.
Description:
Scp **** seems to be at first a average marvel comic book, when looking at the cover it isnt any known comic book, its labeled as issue [REDACTED] and the series [REDACTED]. As of now it is consider safe as doctor jack bright flipped through the pages and reported "seems normal". Attention as of [REDACTED] the previous statment is now false and this object is now considered eculid see adendum 1.
Adendums:
Ademdum 1 doctor [REDACTED] opened book and read it front to back he now refuses to read marvel books claiming "marvel is dead" this object is now euclid.

(Still working just a update)

Last edited:
SCP-5132 is a seventeen year old girl with both clairvoyant and empathetic abilities. She's mentally unstable, and easily manipulated.

Scp 5132
Object class: keter
Threat level: black
Special containment procedures,
Scp 5132 the following is no longer true. is to be kept in a standard humanoid containment cell
As of ***** Scp 5132 is in a updated cell with no acess to any scientist under senior meaning the only reasearchers allowed in are senior site manager and others via 05 demand
and is able to make requests regarding books information items and other scps.
Request log:
tv, granted with only public broad casting servouses,
A meeting with 079, denied by 05 councel,
Meeting with 343 granted
Description: Scp 5132 is a 17 year old korean female of average build and stature for someone her age, she has long brown hair and stands at around five foot three. She was found in a average suburban home by the foundation after several uncaney predictions, parents were administered class A amnestics and were given a replacement child via use of Scp [REDACTED], after later study it was found when placed in a room with someone they understood everything about them, mood past and even future, as doctor bright quoted "that girls freaky...it was like meeting one of my clones, gave me the shakes, she knew my past, understood how i felt. She even guessed that id die in five minutes due to lack of care to the body i was in, she was right! Five minutes on the damn dot!" Doctor bright has successfully petetioned this object to become keter class, and suggested not to cross test it in the event of a xk world ending scenario she is to be recovered and put under the care of one of the following, 05-1 the founder (if he exists) doctor cain, doctor bright or able as during the containment breach on the date of ********* this audio was recovered.
"Hmm stand aside before i kill you tok your not worth my time.

Your tired, you wish to leave.

What was that?

I said you want to leave, its true isnt it. Everyone here does but you dont wanna escape, your seeking battle.

H-how, ahem, how did you know human?

Today you submit to the foundation and some day you leave, you then [REDACTED], and that will be the end of your quest, contempt you will return."
Able was found sitting with 5132 in scilence and allowed himself to peacefully be killed, therefore recontaining him. Because of this avent she is allowed 2 visits with able at her own disgression or apoun request with the premission of any junior reasearcher or over, it is to be montiered by mtf task force nine tailed fox if available, though the transaction is trusted/secure enough one senior scientist will suffice.

Last edited:
A Caucasian male who is the leader of a cell of people with supernatural powers(You choose the organization.) and can use bladed weapons at much greater range then normal. Only ever loses against those who have no supernatural powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back