I'll Just Put This Down Right Here...

ZephySempai

Hey everybody!

The name's ZephySempai, but everyone calls me Zeph, Zephy, Z, or whatever other creative things they can think of.

Anyway, I'm here because I enjoy writing and collaborative storytelling. I like Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy and all the wonderful things that are awesome!

What drew me to this site was my quest to find somewhere active and engaging so that I can learn Dice Games. I've only ever done one IRL and had a blast. I'd like to do it again but, you know, life and all... Hard to get people together and such.

I've never done one online before, but the community here seems like a good place to start (I could be horribly wrong, but we'll see).

Anyway, that's my little blurb. Feel free to PM me if you're looking for another person to add to your game. I'm pretty much open to anything :)

Hope to game with you soon,

-Zephy

Thank you! I appreciate the warm welcome. I've been reading a lot through the site and contemplating when/where to get involved. Social anxiety tends to feed the lurker in me lol.

Also, where can I find the info to learn about this site's Dice Bot? I crept on a few IC posts and see that there is one. I must seek it out and learn its secrets...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back