• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

I'll be your shield!

Do you think a shield design catching your eye influences your decisions in game over stats?(Where t

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tardy Grade

The Page Turner
Okay so I'm making a character for a role play who's a large humanoid character with a large great shield. It's his only main weapon and it occupies both hands simply to wield it. He does use it to attack and carry two throwing axes as shown.(In the front)

His family shield was modified by him when he grew older and they had all passed. 5 family members in all with the Mother and Father shown as the grown lions with their foreheads meeting and the two incomplete heads beneath being his siblings(You can see their eyes). He's shown as the father with the axes around his face.

There are also some larger menacing eyes seen near the top of the shield but those are not a necessity. Mainly the axes and the family are essential to the design.

(This part is extra since I myself found it hard to draw I'd just to mention it. If you make an X with your arms in front of you, with palms facing you and then clenching your fists, you can picture how the shield is to be held by the user. Those two rectangular segments on either side are holds with a handle behind to hold on to for the hands.)

I don't want a very colorful shield but inlays of gold and metallic grey would be great. If you want to add any other touches to make the shield look more complete then be my guest. Thanks for your time.

View attachment 214478

Users who are viewing this thread

Back