• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic IGPX IG-1: Second Wave Team Registration Form [Characters]

FabulousTrash

aaaaaaaaaaaa
NAVIGATION

Welcome to the IG-1

Congrats on moving from the IG-2 up to IG-1! Now, before we can have you hitting the track, we need some information with you. Please look over the following and fill out the required information as well as attach a photo of yourself. When you're done, submit this to the Registration Officials and if everything checks out, you'll be off to the races! Good luck!

**Make sure to leave nothing blank**

Name
Appearance

Position within the team
(Pilot, Strategist, Team Manager, etc)
(If pilot, add either Forward, Midfield, Rear)

Personality
Bio [Optional[

**Notes**
Mechanic is off limits
I'll be the one assigning mechs to the pilots

Last edited:
Name - Yumiko Koro
Age - 22
Gender - Female
Appearance
33a7089f9d67e8de73a2a6ca07ee1c75.jpg

Position within the team - Mechanic

Personality
Bright and intelligent, Yumiko is loud and proud, her self esteem rather high. She's never afraid to speak her mind and can sometimes act on impulse.She isnt known for backing away form challenges, always thinks outside the box, coming up with bizarre solutions to various problems. Yumiko is always willing to try new things, always daring to go into unknown territory. Because of this, she can be reckless at times and loses track of her own limits here and there

Bio
Ever since she was young, Yumiko has a passion to be in the IGPX as a racer. She'd watch ever single race that was being shown on TV. She owned all the merch and scale models of all of the mechs she saw. As time went, she was registered into an IG-5 team, Arc Lightning as their rear. She made it through two seasons before her big accident occur. A three-mech crash with her in the middle. She was in a coma for 5 months and when she finally woke up, with through 3 more months of physical therapy. Even so, Yumiko was forbidden to pilot ever again. With her dreams shattered, Yumiko withdrew into herself and found herself tinkering with metal and small machines. She grew fond of taking apart the mech models and swapping parts out to make new creations, sparking a new interest in mechanics and machines. Her parents were skeptical of letting her re-enter the IGPX as a mechanic, but eventually allowed her. She set out, trying to prove her worth to the many teams that were looking for new mechanics. The IG-2 team known as Nightfire caught wind of her and enlisted her as one of their mechanics. Over the years, she worked relentlessly and soon found herself as the head mechanic of the mechs, 2 years before the fateful day when Nightfire moved up into the IG-1.

Alright I guess I can do this without watching hours and hours of yet another anime. (I've watched the first 3 episodes just in case) If I get anything wrong (lore, realistic expectations, etc.) feel free to shout about it at me, I'm not particularly attached to this conglomerate of half-thoughts and a rehashed image. lol.
EDIT: Notice! I've separated information from personality into personality and bio. :P I've also added some examples of his personality

Name: Jeremy Wilder
Appearance: Most people don't exactly appreciate SAO but Kirito fits the bill :U
kirito.png

Position within the team: Midfield pilot

Personality: Spunky smartass with a gift for deception. On the track he is often (trying at) confusing his opponents with backwards tactics and mind games. While somewhat introverted and shy, he rarely turns down a challenge internally, and peer pressure often won't let him deny. On the track he's focused more on what the opponents are doing than of his own team, which can cause problems.

"Hey! If you think you can barge in here with your fancy 'state of the art' mach, you've got another thing coming!"

"Well, I don't know if I could do thaaat... But! I'm sure they'll appreciate some on-the-track magic tricks!"

"What do you mean we tied? Who ties in IGPX!? This is outrageous!"

Bio [Optional]: Before IGPX, he was a magician, and built up a small, local reputation over time. He has occasionally won in the lower leagues by making the opponents think the race was 2 laps long.

A friend recommended he get into mecha racing. After a few years of training and unofficial races, he was old enough to enter the IGPX. He's traded between a fee teams from season to season, still looking for a good matchup that fits with his style.

Outside of the IGPX he is sometimes found practicing magic tricks, just in case the IGPX bombs.

Last edited:
Name- "They don't call me 'Ace' for nothing."
Age- "Pfft, uh. . . I think i'm 26 or something. Give me a minute to count."
Gender- "Twig and acorns man, i'm a dude."
Appearance-

Position within the team
"Forward Pilot, always ready to take point."

Personality
". . . Uuh... I like racing, I like protecting my team, and I like my friends too, you know? As a team, we have to work together in a cohesive unit, and uh, if you do that you should be golden every time yeah?"

"I guess you can say there's plenty of heart here, on the track and in the team. I love to get food for the team after the race, and I'm not really one to let anyone get left behind. You can say I'm a dream player."

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Not too bad. I dont particular care about the cringyness of your face claim. You kinda mixed Personality and Bio together. It would be nice if you could elaborate or give examples of his personality in action. Other than, its not bad

Shadowfall Shadowfall Looks nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back