• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

[Ignore This]Youtube Embed Modification

Yeah, I know. I was just trying to think of a loophole for this, since it's a cool idea.

I figured it'd be worth trying, but then apparently in 2015 they changed their API, they have some built-in options to modify the embed, but not the way I had wanted it.  Also, you might enjoy this: 

WE CAN EMBED CODEPEN HERE OMFG!

EDIT: Note, DO NOT USE THIS CODE.  You will BREAK the page.  I merely wanted to share how awesome it was and didn't know Codepen could be embedded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, that's cool.

WAIT WE CAN EMBED CODEPEN? WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING WITH MY LIFE!?

OMFG I KNOW!  I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST GOING TO LINK TO THE PAGE AND IT FREAKIN' WORKED!

@IctoraPost Yeah, see I got mine to do that as well.  But this is the style I was going to go for that dA has: 
271beaf8d270bf8f996e32f02672234b-d6191cb.png

Ah, okay. Probably a bit more complicated then.

Yeah, theirs has a parent element that allows for this style which I tried to replicate and failed... then gave up, lol.    I don't even know if that works on dA anymore since I've been off the site for a long time now.  I'm just a lurker there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back