• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Ignore Prefix) Random Cravings! {Something for Everyone!}

sodium

"no more pomegranates!" - demeter

Cravings!
Mythology

Mythology has always been one of my fsvorite subjects to study. I'm most familiar with Greek and Norse mythology, but I have no problem at all to look into any other myths!

You can find the search thread here.

American Revolution! ft. Hamilton

American Revolution. One of my favorite historical periods to study up. Not to mention the beloved Hamilton musical. I'd absolutely love to do something that combines both Hamilton verse and historical knowledge for characters. I'd also be happy to do OCs!

You can find the search here.

Batman

Admittedly, I'm a huge DC Comics fan. I love Batman related characters and would love to do pretty much anything involving any of them, especially the Batfamily. Huge soft spot for them.

Game of Thrones

The world of Westeros is one of my favorite fictional universes. I enjoy the rich history that is given as well as the current storylines of so many unique characters. I am all caught up on the show and about half way done the first book. However, I have read up a good amount of the novels information of the universe and characters!

I've got... A LOT of cravings. Here are some of my major cravings and I'm hoping to find a few people to help me! I'm currently a 19 year old student at college and have many interests. I have been roleplaying for 5+ years and have extensive knowledge of what I roleplay so I'm not in the dark!

If any of this peaks your interest, I hope you'll PM me!​

1940/50's (The Beatles)

I'm usually not down with roleplaying real life people, but I'd really like to explore the group's members from the early days or even later one. Romance or not I don't mind, but I'd be good with John/Paul. I've recently seen the movie Nowhere Boy and find a lot of inspiration there.

OCs inspired by the boys are fine as well, no problem!​

Jack the Ripper

This is meant to have dark themes occur throughout the roleplay, obviously. I'd like to roleplay with someone who also shares a (healthy) interest in the mysterious murderer known as Jack the Ripper. Depending on your own opinion, I'd be fine with including theories such as H.H. Holms into the roleplay and all.

Here are some off the top of my head pairings:
Murderer x Victim
Journalist
x Murderer
Detective x Murderer
Police Officer x Murderer
Murderer x Murderer
Ghost x Murderer​

WWII

This will include dark themes that are historically accurate (for the most part) so if you are sensitive to World War II material, this is definitely not for you. But I'm a history geek and would love to explore this era through OCs from the world and include the threat of war as well as the time era into the roleplay!

Below are some simplistic roles:
Prisoner of War x Nazi
Camp Prisoner x Nazi
Nazi x German Political
Nazi x German
Nazi x Nazi
American Soldier x Soldier
Prisoner of War
x American Soldier
Spy x Nazi/Ally
Japanese x American
German x Ally
Leader x Leader
Soldier x Soldier
Nurse x Prisoner
Nurse x Soldier
Enemy Soldier x Soldier​

Harry Potter

Ooh, an absolute favorite of mine. My number one. I really enjoy the marauders era/next gen era or non-canon pairings. AU's and great as well, I tend to prefer darker themes with angst and all but fluff is also a wonderful thing. As for pairings, it'd be easier just to send you over to my fandom thread where you can click on the fandoms tab then Harry Potter!

You can find the thread here.

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer

Last edited:
Wonderful! Do you have any preference between the two? :D
Not particularly. We can do whichever you would prefer or whichever you have a stronger idea for. I have a fleeting fantasy idea for Romeo x Juliet but if you have a strong idea for either of them i'm willing to do that.

Or actually I have a loose Hades x Persephone idea. Like a Faerie type thing maybe. Hades being a fae and Persephone a human.

Not particularly. We can do whichever you would prefer or whichever you have a stronger idea for. I have a fleeting fantasy idea for Romeo x Juliet but if you have a strong idea for either of them i'm willing to do that.

Or actually I have a loose Hades x Persephone idea. Like a Faerie type thing maybe. Hades being a fae and Persephone a human.

Hmm, I think I'm leaning a bit more towards Romeo and Juliet at the moment if you're alright with that? :D

Hey, I can't message you yet since I haven't posted enough, but I think that some of your WWII role plays look pretty fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back