• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Ignore Prefix] Platonic Plots and Pairings! Family, friends, role models and more!

Pandaskel

Stock Image
tumblr_oceppxKALs1qed9tpo1_1280.jpg Hey there! So I'm greyromantic, which on RPN means that I don't always enjoy roleplaying romantic situations. The issue is that 99.9999999% of 1x1's are romantic. So this is for all you aro's/greyro's out there. (Or just anyone who likes these ideas.) :closed eyes open smile: Feel free to use these for yourself or with other people that aren't me. These can be hard to come by, so I don't mind if you use them! Just maybe give a like or post something so I'm aware, yeah? If you'd like to do these with a fairly literate, para/multipara, kinda busy angsty high schooler, definitely hit me up or post here! Thanks!

And while you're here, I might as well mention: I have an idea. Long term RP's have a habit of dying. So why not do a short term RP? Set up a basic plot outline and then have at it, knowing that the story will have a clear beginning and end. Then shake hands, say "gg" and there it is. I dunno, I like closure and leaving things with no endings just leaves me feeling weird. Just a thought I had.

Anyway, on to the good stuff!

NOTE: Green means I'd be into roleplaying this.

Pairings
-Cousin x Cousin
-Older sibling x Younger sibling
-Parent x Child
-Twin x Twin
-School counselor x Student
-Teaching assistant x Student
-Best friend x Best friend
-Pet x Owner
-Divorced x Divorced
(Like, they were once married and now they're split up.)
-Cafe owner x Part-timer
-Coworker x Coworker
-Musician x Manager

-Mentor x Apprentice
-Robot x Creator
-Ghost x Living
-Monster x Human
-Barista/Bartender x Frequent customer

-Elderly neighbor x Young neighbor
-One half of musical duo x Other half of musical duo
-Sport teammate x Team captain
-Babysitter x Kid

Plots
-You promised you would be best friends forever. You cut palms and took each other's hands, sitting under that huge tree in the park. Is high school really gonna make you throw that all away?
-[Inspired by Wong Fu Productions] Joking about the pressure to get married and start a family, you both decided that if you were still single by age 30, you would just make things simple and marry each other. Today's your 30th birthday. You're single. So is s/he.
-This is it. Move-in day. Time to start living life the way you want, going wherever you want whenever you want with nobody to tell you that you can't. You've got your whole life ahead of you and it starts here. The only issue? Your roommate's an asshole.
-Did.... Did that doll just..move?! ......BRUH THAT DOLL JUST MOVED. YOU'VE GOT A LIVING DOLL. RUN.
-"I'm sick of your attitude! You don't show up to practice and when you do, you're late or drunk or both. You never listen to us, your playing sucks, and you blew off our last gig to oggle at busted girls in some lowlife pub!" "Better'n sitting here and listening to you nag. You did it enough when we were kids, lay off."
-At the wonderfully ripe age of 16, Fykiins are presented before a panel of officials, oracles, and trademasters and assigned to a trade. Along with this trade comes a mentor, one that the child will live with while they master the skill assigned to them. One master in your village, though, is the one that every child hopes and prays that they will not be assigned to. Some call him/her a recluse, others call him/her eccentric, and most just call him/her a loon. And now, you have the fabulous opportunity of finding out if any of the rumors are true; you've been assigned to Master/Mistress Meir.
-Why does that kid keep staring at you? They got a crush or something? It's the first day of school, can't you have a little peace? || I'm pretty sure that kid can't tell you're glancing at them, you're being pretty subtle. But seriously, how can you not stare? Can't anyone else see that aura of his/hers?
-Don't..don't look now but I think there's someone naked in bed next to you. Just..turn around... That's it, nice and slow, don't wake them... Wait, hold up. Animal ears. A tail. And the freakin' collar you just boug- Dude, either you were introduced to some kinky stuff last night or your pet has turned into a human.

I'll be adding more stuff as I think of new ideas, so drop by anytime and see what I've been up to! Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

I'm really interested in role-playing with you. Just letting you know, at the moment I am only playing female characters, so trying to case up willing people to play male roles. If this doesn't make a difference the pairings I'm interested in is... Divorced X Divorced and/or Cafe Worker X Part-Timer.

-flops in-

Oooo, haven't seen one of these threads in awhile. Not a fresh one anyway. I'm an asexual little shit so romance isn't my strong point which is FANTASTIC that I found you. :D

I have a ton of my own plots but a few of yours did catch my eye, just curious which gender you prefer playing? Although I don't think it would make a difference with the lack of romantic themes.

Plots I found intriguing:
-Don't..don't look now but I think there's someone naked in bed next to you. Just..turn around... That's it, nice and slow, don't wake them... Wait, hold up. Animal ears. A tail. And the freakin' collar you just boug- Dude, either you were introduced to some kinky stuff last night or your pet has turned into a human.
As the human or pet, don't really mind for this one.

-At the wonderfully ripe age of 16, Fykiins are presented before a panel of officials, oracles, and trademasters and assigned to a trade. Along with this trade comes a mentor, one that the child will live with while they master the skill assigned to them. One master in your village, though, is the one that every child hopes and prays that they will not be assigned to. Some call him/her a recluse, others call him/her eccentric, and most just call him/her a loon. And now, you have the fabulous opportunity of finding out if any of the rumors are true; you've been assigned to Master/Mistress Meir.
Lovely little bit of worldbuilding here.... would love to be the Master/Mistress.

Anyways, that's about it. Hope to hear from you!

the pairings I'm interested in is... Divorced X Divorced and/or Cafe Worker X Part-Timer.
Coolio! I'm really feeling the Divorced x Divorced to be honest with you, so let's do that one! PM or thread?

just curious which gender you prefer playing?
Either/or. I like to be as well rounded as possible, so I don't mind either one. Anyhow, somebody else beat you to the punch on the Fykia plot. X3 So is the pet plot ok? And do you prefer PM or threads?

Either/or. I like to be as well rounded as possible, so I don't mind either one. Anyhow, somebody else beat you to the punch on the Fykia plot. X3 So is the pet plot ok? And do you prefer PM or threads?
Damn, had a character all ready to go too... ah, well we can do the pet plot. Threads if possible but we can plot and discuss characters in a PM if that's alright!

Well, with the other person I'm playing the Master, so now that I think about it, I could totally play the kid and it'd work out. :closed eyes open smile: That way your chara's not wasted.
Nono, if you don't want to do the same plot that's totally fine. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back