• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Ignore Prefix) Partners wanted~! (MxF Only)

Please PM me with your idea or the pairing that you are interested in, some times I don't get notifications if someone posts on here. So, PM is a for sure way for me to see your message.

Also, I suck at male characters, so I will opt for female roles nearly all the time.

Hello there, I'm Crysie Cuddles, I have been role playing on and off for about almost 9 ish years or so. I live in the Pacific Standard Time Zone, so that's to give you a sense of my time. ROMANCE!!! I will love you so much if our RP has romance in it because I just love romance, it makes things much more interesting, and I'm just a huge sucker for it.

***FYI: I use my status to update and let my partners know when I'm gone, so if I go AWOL then check my status first 'cause chances are that I posted something.***

~Expectations for both my partner and I~

-Follow site rules
-No godmoding. If it's very minor or an accident then I will forgive, but if it's just a continuous thing and it's major then I will point it out for you to fix. I don't control your character, you don't control mine.
-No gary mary sueing. No one is perfect, even if they are a robot, no one is perfect. Your character cannot be immune to everything and be at the top of the world and have nothing bad about them, same goes with mine. It's not fun to have an RP where a character is pat down perfect, it's just boring.
-Plot twists. I love plot twists in RP's as it keeps them interesting and it just makes them all the more fun. Of course, as long as it's not something that's completely drastic that's out of the world, and as long as it's not all the time as that can get annoying. I will do plot twists, expect that from me at the least. Oh and they have to make sense, don't just have a meteor shower come out of nowhere and desolate the earth or something like that, keep it within limits.

~What to expect from moi~

-Online a good portion of the week, unless I'm at work because I need money and job is more important to me.
-I can usually try to reply at least once a day, given the exception of some days where I have long work hours and I am just exhausted after my shift is over and I cannot think for the life of me.
-I can post a paragraph at the least (usually ~6 lines or more). Even on writer's block I will manage a paragraph, depending on what you gave me.
-I tend to mirror posts.
-I am very open to almost everything, but keep in mind that I have limits.
-I am easy to talk to. Honestly, I'm really chatty sometimes and just appreciate a nice random chat/talk. I tend to see my partners as friends most of the times.
-I have good spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Keep in mind good doesn't mean pat down perfect.
-I like OOC talk :)

~What I expect from you~

-Type in paragraphs.
-Reply at least one time a week. The more frequent the better because I just like quick replies, especially if it's something I enjoy.
-Tell me if you're going to be gone for a while, and by a while I mean a few days or more.
-If you're bored with the RP and don't want to do it anymore then please tell me, I won't be mad.
-Don't post one or two posts and never respond ever again.
-No short replies (aka one-two liners). I understand if you have writer's block, but please try to refrain from one liners please. Or if I give you like three paragraphs and you give me like two lines, like I will lose interest if that keeps happening. I give you a lot to work with, you should come up with at least more than two lines.
-Proper grammar and punctuation. You don't have to be perfect, just as long as you use them properly ~70% of the time. No one's perfect, I understand, I ain't either. As long as I understand what you are trying to say err type.
-Help me with the plot. I cannot stress this. Do not. I repeat: DO NOT! Make me come up with everything. I want you to enjoy the RP as well, so that means you need to input your ideas into the plot as well. Oh, and don't tell me 'idk' or 'idc' whenever I ask what you think and such because that ain't any help.
-DO NOT TYPE IN CHAT SPEAK! PLEASE! Unless we are having some texting conversation in the role play or talking OOC, no chat speak. (Dn talk lik dis n such). I use chat speak in OOC if I'm really tired or lazy, but other than that, I never use chat speak unless our characters are texting each other in the RP. So, for the love of all that is holy, do not use chat speak for writing out the roleplay or I will drop you. I don't care if you use chat speak when we're talking out of character or just chatting, just not the actual RP.

~Role plays~

-Bold blue = crave.
-I typically only do 1x1
-I'm fine with thread and PM and chat or whatever. So which ever form the RP is up to you.
-ROMANCE IS HIGHLY PREFERRED
-Shoot me a PM if interested or comment and I will PM you

.:Fandoms:.

-Harry Potter: OC x OC or OC x Canon
-Percy Jackson: OCxOC or Hades's child x Zeus's child
-Young Justice:
OC x OC, Dick Grayson x OC, Conner x OC
-Avengers: OC x OC, OC x Steve, or Cap's daughter x Tony's Son
-Arrow (Arrowverse): Oliver x OC or Roy x OC
-Flash: Barry x OC
-DC Universe: Superman x OC, Green Arrow x OC, Flash x OC, Martian Manhunter x OC, Batman x OC, Nightwing x OC, Red Hood x OC.

.:Original:.

-Vampire x Hunter
-Vampire x Human
-Vampire x Werewolf
-Werewolf x Human
-Werewolf x Hunter
-Dragon shifter x Human
-Any kind of shifter x Human
-Field agent x Forensic scientist

-Shifter x Shifter
-Demon x Human
-Roommates (Can have a supernatural twist to it if you want.)
-Best friends (Can have a supernatural twist if you want.)
-Superhero x Villain
-Incubus x Human

.: Plot ideas :.

-These are just some plot ideas, they can be changed around and such, just talk to me and we can work something out that better fits our likings. But yeah, it's just a loose idea that I have floating in my head. FYI! I GET THESE IDEAS FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS AS WELL! THEY ARE NOT SET IN STONE, THEY CAN AND WILL BE CHANGED AROUND IF YOU WANT!

* = Craving

Our characters were together in high school, and they are very much in love with each other, but during the last year of high school something happened that tore the two apart. Years past and the two bump into each other one day and those feelings from once so long ago spark back up as the two never really got over one another, but both being too afraid to reach out to the other as the years passed. Though, as the two start to get all acquainted again, MC tells him that she has a child, his but she doesn't tell him that just yet. Will YC stay? Will he hate her? Hate the kid?

MC finally heads back to college when she finally manages to set her life back on track after some troubles with drugs and her ex. YC got discharged from the army/navy/military (or w/e you want) and also heads back to college. Our characters end up being roommates in the dorms, and of course things start out on a somewhat awkward foot as they weren't expecting to have their roommate be that of the opposite sex as that was a rare thing to happen at the college, but they just live with it. Both of our characters will be recovering from their problems, MC from her past and such while yours deals with his severe anxiety that he developed while in service (could be as far as PTSD if you want your choice really). YC can have an episode or a panic attack one day with MC around and she helps ease him out of it and calms him down. After his little (or big episode) she finds out that he has a slight problem, one that she could easily help him with as she had been there herself not too long ago. The two bond more as she helps him with everything, and slowly she starts to reveal more of her past to him, and just letting him into her life and showing just how broken she is on the inside. He starts to help her pull herself back together fully and get her 'fixed' in a sense as she helps him. Of course as she starts to get better things start to go bad again when her ex shows his face around.

Muse A the city's savior, and they're simply known as (insert alias). All everyone ever sees, all that is broadcasted is that bright smile of theirs. No one ever bothers to wonder who is under the mask, who is behind that smile. Deeper than their identity, much deeper.

Muse A is the city's local superhero, saving people left and right, stopping crimes, both petty and big crimes, and doing things that not even the police dared to touch. Everyone sees her as a hero, the hero that they are. Muse A can save everyone, and face the toughest and roughest villains that are out there, but there's one person that they cannot defeat. Muse B is the city's top villain and they have been head to head, neck to neck, toe to toe with Muse A. The two have a long and complicated relationship of cat and mouse. The two really just get at each other, always trying to piss one or the other off. Unfortunately, Muse B isn't the one person that Muse A can't defeat, it is someone who is rather close to them. Muse A and Muse B are constantly trying to figure out the other's identity, and of course that leads to stalking the other, but not in a creepy way. As Muse B stalks Muse A, Muse B soon starts to see the broken lady/man beneath the mask and his views and attitude towards her/him slowly change. Eventually the two end up working with each other a few times, and after a while of working together every now and then they just end up as partners in crime after Muse B has a change in heart about his life of crime and trouble making. Muse B helps Muse A recover from her/his darkness, and throughout that process they become closer and a relationship blooms between them. Muse A, in return, helps Muse B with his vendetta and personal problems.

YC and MC are childhood friends that grew up with each other, needless to say they developed feelings for each other as they grew, but neither want to say anything to the other out of fear of rejection and ruining what they have. MC, getting fed up with waiting around for YC, gets a boyfriend in attempt to try and see if she could move on, possibly. No matter how hard MC tries, she can't move past YC. MC's boyfriend starts to get abusive after she refuses to give him any, and YC starts to notice a change in MC. Of course, MC keeps the abuse a secret from YC as she kept telling herself that she would handle it when she can't. Soon, YC finds out someway somehow (that is up to you), and he gets MC out of the relationship after some struggling then helps MC recover from what she went through. Throughout the process, the two grow closer, and they eventually get together.

This takes place in the medieval times when magic is forbidden and those accused or seen using magic or anything of the sorts is to be executed. MC is a sorceress who has been keeping the secret about her magical abilities and powers under wraps all her life. She lives and works in the castle as the physician's assistant and as YC's personal assistant. YC is the prince to the kingdom, next in line for the throne, and is the savior of magic once he becomes king. With the king's suppression and ignorance to magic and those who use it, many band together to overthrow the king and seek harm to YC. YC has a different view on magic however, he disagrees with his father's ways to deal with magic and those who use it and such, but he doesn't speak up out of fear of losing his own head. MC stays by YC's side and secretly protects him from those that want to harm him, all the while keeping her secret from him. YC and MC have feelings for each other that have been developing throughout the years, but since YC is royalty and MC is not, none of them speak up to each other about their feelings until things start to turn dark.

This takes place in a high school (or college) setting.

MC is the school bookworm and a nerd who's quiet and such. YC is the school's jock who is, obviously, very popular. YC's friends make a bet with him to sleep with MC before graduation. At first YC is doing it for the bet, but as he spends more time with MC he starts to fall for her and vice versa. MC has no idea of the bet and thinks that YC has taken interest in her, in which he does, but once she finds out about the bet she thinks that YC is only using her when that is not the case and drama happens then on out and such.

~Other ideas? I'm open :). Worst I can do is say no. Though heads I'm not really into sci-fi much.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back