• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

IGNORE PREFIX Looking for RP Partner (Plot Ideas Inside)

Amare te stesso

Someone Who Loves to Write
I Am Always Looking For Partners!

Well Hello Lovely People!

So what I look for in an RP partner is someone who can reply at least once a day and that can at least do 1+ paragraph per post and will have good grammar. I do understand a couple mistake here and there and I will make mistakes too, don't worry. Something I can't stress enough is that if you are not interested in an RP and you want to stop or move onto a new one, that would be fine with me. But LET ME KNOW. I will not be mad but please just let me know. Anyways moving on, I do ask that you will be able to post at least once or twice everyday. I do understand that you can get caught up in stuff that's happening in real life but try to at least.

So here's a little about me. I'm Lilly but people just typically call me Scarlett. I am a 16 year old female that's in her junior year of high school and trust me it is stressful. There are going to be the days where I won't be able to get on because of homework but I will try to no matter what but with my post i'll put a side note if I can't or probably won't be able to post again. I will post an average of 1-3 paragraphs a post but I can go over if that's what you do. I will most likely try and match your post length but, I will not write a novel for each post. 

Okay so now you know a little about me, lets get into pairings and plot ideas (These are all MxF pairings):

The BOLDED ones are the character I would like to have.

Assasin x Target

Good Girl x Bad Boy

Bad Girl x Good Boy

Fallen Angel x Human (I'll play either roles)

Demon x Human

Demon x Angel (I'll play either roles)

Demon x Demon

Angel x Angel

Boss x Employee 

Royalty x Royalty

Royalty x Servant 

Princess x Knight Captain 

Superhero x Normal Human 

Superhero x Superhero

Superhero x Super Villan

Vampire x Human (I'm willing to play either role)

Werewolf x Human

Vampire x Vampire

Mermaid x Human

Ghost x Human (I'm willing to play either roles)

Bride x Groom

Maid of Honor x Best Man

Ex-Girlfriend x Ex-Boyfriend

Solider x Army Nurse

Popular Guy x Shy Girl

Popular Girl x Shy Guy

Single Parent x Single Parent

Doctor x Patient (I'm willing to play either roles)

Teacher x Student

Sick Human x Sick Human

Okay sorry was a long list. Let me know which one's you're interested in, and I have a plot for about all of these pairings so let me know.

I'm definitely interested! Let me know if I need to play male or female. I have yet to play a male, but it shouldn't be too hard! I always reply daily, that isn't an issue at all for me! I do have a toddler and classes for four hours, so the response time may vary. But I can definitely manage once daily. I typically write at least two to three paragraphs, and if I'm feeling extremely creative, more. :)  Let me know if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back