• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (Ignore prefix) For those looking for plots involving strong girls!

Nenma Takashi

Terribly Terrible
I am a very very simple man a man who really likes strong girls. Be that playing them or having my oc with one I like em. I understand there are those who share my love for these types of girls. So with that I've gathered from the darkness of my mind some plots, that revolve around these strong girls.

Little red and the Big bad wolf-Little red is the nickname for a student of Kamakura highschool due to their shorter than average height. Coupled with their red hood the name just seemed to stick. Nice to all they meet and known for their amazing cooking skills. They are admired by many for just how well versed they are in studies and being a great housekeeper. The Big bad wolf is a legend a girl who can take out whole gangs by herself. Strikes fear into the hearts of delinquents everywhere and is said to keep a real wolf as a pet. These two couldn't be anymore more unlike one another. So it's rather shocking to find the two are actually a very happy couple!?

Fist stained the color of love-A normal day that's what this was supposed to be. Life just seemed to have other plans for you though. Since now you were being held at knife point by a mugger. Just when your sure you'll have to give up what little you make already a girl appears. Before either you or the mugger can respond she decks the guy right in the face. As the hood she's wearing falls off you notice who she is. The Bruising Beauty once a champ in boxing but when after a fight where she lost her title as champ, she found her opponent and beat them down in the streets. Her she was now saving you from a mugger it's then you realize that judging by the look of pure joy on her face, it was more than just about saving you.

Yes! Sensei!-Since you were little your big brother has taught you everything he knew about fighting. Now you run your school with an iron fist true this isn't what he wanted when he taught you but it's what he got. Wishing to undo his wrong and teach you some disapline he calls in the very person who taught him. To your surprise it's a woman and to further your surprise she isn't that mucb older than you, to send your surprise EVEN FURTHER BEYOND! She beats you up no problem as soon as you challenge her. Now she swears to literally knock sense into you if she has to.

To be strong-You get bullied like a lot like everyday from beatings to verbal, hiding your stuff to writing on your desk. At the head of all this is the school's strongest delinquent a girl everyday she says the same thing. "You gonna do something about it?" Each time you just stare at the ground silent, which gets you hit but if you open your mouth you get hit. Finally one day you get ready your determined to say something today. Since each day you've been doing sit-ups and push-ups at home. The beatings have made you more durable. So when they hit you in the shoulder and ask that same question they always ask and BAM! You punch them right in the mouth of course it did nothing you only meant to win in spirit. What you didn't expect was them to smile at you and then blush.....a chill runs up your spine and confusion fills your mind.

All of these can be either fxf or mxf, I can play either character and either gender. I'm open to more plots and love talking ooc so don't be afraid to just chat. Since if your responding that makes us fellow strong women lovers and isn't that just as good as brotherhood, or I guess sisterhood I don't judge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back