• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [ignore prefix and post count] Looking to plot! (Updated May 1, 2017)

Beutelwolf

The Overlord
Hello there! I'm on the hunt for some new people to rp with. I've been trying to hide from reality lately so my muse is high and I just don't have the threads to support it. Here are a few things about me

• I have been roleplaying for many years on various sites
  • I am a college student who is double majoring in Cell and Molecular Biology and History. So I'm loaded with school work
  • On top of this, I am also a division II collegiate athlete as well as a member of the jazz and symphonic bands (I play Alto sax, soprano sax, violin, some percussion, and I'm taking electric bass guitar lessons in the summer)
  • I try to match my partner's length, but the shortest I will go is three paragraphs. I don't feel like I can convey the things I like in only a couple of sentences.
  • My rps can get mature and dark. I am a blunt person and I love the nitty gritty sides of a rp. It adds a lot to the story, and those just hold my attention longer.
  • I generally only play OC's just due to my ability to shape characters, it gives me more freedom
  • I like my partner to aid in collaboration. It makes it feel more of a joint process.
  • I love intense plot twists that shake up the entire plot to that point.
  • That being said, I am a very awkward person OOC, but I would still love to chat with you!
  • I'm open to all kinds of ideas!
  • I only role play by PM
  • If Interested just shoot me a PM or a message here.

Pairings in bold do have basic plot ideas behind them
  • Plot 1: Rock Artist x classical artist (Can be changed
  • Plot 2: Ballerina x Rock Artist *This one kind of follows the music video to "Miss Atomic Bomb" by the Killers
  • Boxer x ex-girlfriend

Note, my historical role-plays tend to get very dark and very heavy. I try to portray accurate(ish) to the period. Sometimes my characters might say things that can be considered offensive. Those are not my opinions, just the characters.

• World War II Nazi SS officer x Former German political leader (*this one will get pretty heavy)
  • Soviet Sniper x German Officer

• Soviet Socialite x Soviet lower class
  • American spy x Russian spy

• Paranormal investigator x Nonbeliever
Muse A and Muse B were and always have been best friends. Since they were young their dreams always were to be the ones who prove ghosts are real. As they got older and had a little more freedom, they started exploring and started their own web show where they would spend the night or even days in a supposedly haunted location. This all works well until their final years of college roll around. Muse B is getting sick of it all. They hate the long hours on the road, the dust of the buildings, and they're just getting more logical with themselves. The only reason they haven't spoken up or acted upon it is the fact that Muse A is still in love with the work they're doing and Muse B doesn't want to risk their friendship. A new case pops up in some small town mansion that's been abandoned for almost a hundred years. What Muse B is expecting is a bunch of old stuff and even more dust. What they end up with though is a long history of paranormal activity and murders that finally tried to push both sides to their limits (for the main climax part I was expecting something from the "The Ghosts Who Stole Christmas" episode of X Files, if you haven't seen it I'll be more than happy to explain or if you just want to look it up.)

• Ghost x human

Muse A was born into the high society of 19 century New Orleans. Most of their life was spent going to social events or keeping up with appearances, never in their choice. Truth is, Musa A absolutely hated their life. Any chance they had they would sneak away from the posher sides of town into the wrath and turmoil of not so fortunate where they would make their attempt at pretending the real them didn't exist. That's where they fell in love. Their life seemed to be turning around until his family got on the wrong side of the wrong people. As a curse on his family, muse A is killed and then cursed by a voodoo practice. The curse on their family caused the money to dry up and forced them to relocate to start again. Muse A's curse was that he could never leave.

Muse B is a well known paranormal hunter. Famous for their results, someone hires them to disprove the equally as famous ghost of Muse A. having Never found a body, not everyone believes Muse A even exists, so that's where your character comes in. They have been hired to live in the old family mansion for a week (or as needed) to catch some form of evidence that Muse A exists. Muse A, upon seeing B for the first time, has some other ideas. Muse A manifests themselves so they might as well be human again. They parade as someone sent to help on the investigation and toy around with Muse B, until things start to get real again. The same person who cursed An all those years ago is back again.

• Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • The Island of Dr. Moreau
  • The Red Room (H.G Wells)
  • The Fall of The House of Usher (Poe)
  • Inception
  • Interstellar
  • MCU
  • Now You See Me
  • Fallout series
  • Assassins Creed series
  • Layers of Fear
  • X Files
  • Sanctuary
  • Firefly
  • Doctor Who
(Updated May 1, 2017)

Last edited:
I mean, you sound super busy. I can't remember if maybe we tried to write together and it just didn't fit. Yet anywhooo, since I can't remember if you'd like to write I'd love to also if not that's more than okay!

I tend towards a kind of survival horror type of style but am willing to lean to comedy, drama or action depending on what everyone else wants to do.

I am still watching this thread btw. Not off the radar. If you find yourself ready to do CS' will be on it.
I figured you'd want to plot out something more over PM's or something. Also, sorry. I've had people tell me they can't see comments with out actually tagging people. I'm still kinda new to the site and everything, so figuring the bugs out
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back