Ignir

Ignie

Smol and on fire
You wake up tied to a chair a burlap sack over your head and what feels like zip ties holding your legs and arms to the chair. You suddenly hear some movement and a voice with a voice changer seems to come from all around you.

"Well well well your finally wakeing up... You have been looking into us... Getting too close. I have some questions for you now. First what is your name and any aliases you go by?"

« Well well well. » The girl answered in the same tone as the guy, mostly to mock him, and show that she didn’t fear them, even if deep down in her, she wasn’t reassured about her situation. « I do go by a lot of aliases and names for sure, so much that i don’t think my real name will ever be usefull. I suggest you call me by my most well known alias, Ignir. Original, isn’t it ? » She smiled under her sack, waiting for an answer that never came. She simply sighed.

"Ok what about age?"

« Don’t you know it’s impolite to ask a woman her age ? » She said, smirking, even if no one saw it. « I’ll tell you anyway, i don’t want you to make me older than i actually am. I’m 22 winters, springs, summers and autumn. 22 years old. »

"What about gender? Personally I don't give a fuck what you identify with but this is on my form."

« On your « form », Huh ? Interresting, indeed. I don’t think i look like a man currently, even if i just love looking like one. But i was born as a girl, and i’m still a girl. Note this, please. »

"Oh interesting. Ok now what about,your sexuality... Don't birch to me your the one that got yourself into this situation."

« Fine, fine, no need to be that aggresive with me, geez, how impolite you are. ». Ignir stayed silent for a moment, like she was thinking what to answer. « Let’s say… that i don’t care what’s in my bed, the only thing i care about is if i will have pleasure or not. »

"Ok now begins the fun part. Were you ever involved with any spy agencys or freelancer agencys."

« I… » She stayed silent again, but this time, it sounded more like a displeased silence. « I don’t like to talk about this. But i guess i have no choice ? » Silence. They weren’t going to answer her, so she sighed and continued. « I worked for the MI6, when i applied, i signed by the name of Elisabeth Moore, but you probably already know that, don’t you ? »

"What about your past. Have anything we should know?"

« Oh ? i am surprised you don’t know about me or the differents missions i had. How sad. Where to begin… » She thought for a moment, before talking again, « I was born on a britain military base, and then… well, let’s say my life was pretty much training and training, since i got hired for the MI6, then… more missions, missions, missions. But you know how some agencies are. They don’t like when you work in a free lance. So heh… now i decided to work on my own. Hope you’re not from the MI6, yeah ? »

"What about your speciality?"

« Heh. You haven’t guessed yet ? » She slightly laughed, « I’ll tell you anyway. I’m a spy. Wasn’t that obvious ? »

"Well you seem to check out... Oh ya this is Black Hand the group you were looking into... And this is sort of an interview... Of sorts." There is a muffled gunshot and you hear your Interviewer sigh. "Sounds like the Chinese spy Beijing tried to get join us was caught. Well anyway welcome to Black Hand. For joining you get a free plastic Surgery since we cant have anyone recognising you. Unless you want to back out like the

Chinese guy. Just show me or describe what you want to look like and were do it."

« You know what. » Ignir smirked, « I’d love to have short, ginger hair. I always dreamed of that color. I’m sure you can do that, alright ? And bright, green eyes. I love green eyes. And please, fix my nose, it got broken so many times, i want to have a new one. » She said.

(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6c/67/d4/6c67d42c44d92c98b79d7cb01783aafe.jpg what Ignir is thinking about.)

After you tell them what you want you feel a spash of liquid on your bag and you quickly pass out.

((Hope this is okay! If something if wrong, please tell me and i'll do the necessary changes. :) ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol accepted. As for the weird set up of the CS i feel like this is way more fun to do and it makes people think outside the box.

I found the CS form really, fun to do, it makes you think of a sentence to answer and all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back