If you were a videogame, which would you be?

(Member Left)

The Hermit in the Hills
If there was a game that perfectly represented your personality, which would it be?

Mine would be Deadly Premonition...because I'm weird, funny, at times creepy, I rarely make sense, most people probably hate me, but the ones that like me reeeally love me! I'm not afraid to be myself regardless of what people think, either.  :)  

What's yours? xD  

Last edited by a moderator:
I think BioShock Infinite would be me because I dream of utopia, adventure, and I'm just as spunky, naive, and super curious about the world like Elizabeth.

Diablo 2 and warcraft 3.

Diablo 2 had the best mix between and fantasy back when it had a player base. Blizz let it die ;-;

Warcraft 3, another oldie with a great mix of moral decisions and great set peices. I'll never forget defending the world tree from the big bad demon dude, archanon or something. 

There's not really a specific game that represents me as a whole, so tbh I'd probably be a really obscure and wacky mature, uncensored adventure rpg, so advante garde that it doesn't even make any sense the first time you play through and probably won't until like your third, and also filled to the brim with stupid humor. Final boss would contain some sort of deep symbolism that would either make you really appreciate the game or leave you just thinking, "What the fuck?" Most likely the latter unless you're weird.

I'd be a frustrating point and click. 

Or like a dramatic Quantic Dream game or LA Noire where you choose dialogue options haphazardly but never know what your going to get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrowind fits me pretty well.

Especially with Lord Vehk and his ultra-CHIM.

Pokemon, because I can be complex at time but tend to follow the same basic structure. Can change, but overall still the same at the core.

There's not really a specific game that represents me as a whole, so tbh I'd probably be a really obscure and wacky mature, uncensored adventure rpg, so advante garde that it doesn't even make any sense the first time you play through and probably won't until like your third, and also filled to the brim with stupid humor. Final boss would contain some sort of deep symbolism that would either make you really appreciate the game or leave you just thinking, "What the fuck?" Most likely the latter unless you're weird.

So.... you're Earthbound with some kind of add-ons?

I don't think they've made the game I would be.  I'd probably be best expressed as a link that randomly selects a different game each time it's opened (never the same game as last time, but may be the same game as any time before that).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back