If You Had to Eat One Meme Which Meme Would It Be and Why?

Please Take a Few Seconds Out of Your Precious Lifespan to Answer These Meme-Related Questions

• I would never eat a meme, no never, not even if I was threatened in a Life Threatening Situation

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I would only eat a meme to save my life. Not ever otherwise.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I would eat a meme to save you, oh Wonderful Ghost! But not for myself, I would not do that.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd eat a meme to save someone very important, but not me. You arrogant Ghost, it wouldn't be you.

• I would be open to eating a meme, even if I was not threatened with the uncertainty of the afterlife

• I mean. I might eat a meme.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It's possible I would seek out a meme to consume.

• I really want to eat a meme. Oh please, God, make this a Real Possibility! I'll give my firstborn!

• Oh God I do not have children! Please instead I'd exchange my most precious treasure to taste a meme

• If I cannot eat a meme in my life, I will have no reason to live.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I bet eating a meme feels good man.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
98b.jpg

d0c.gif

1426534377335.png

monsoon_by_1tailnaruto-d65n8mx.jpg

89e.png

ccf.jpg

728.png

e64.png

NOW THERE'S A PRETTY MEME.

EXQUISITE.

If you can't take a hint yet, the only meme that i would willingly consume would be none other than

[media]
[/media]
WELCOME TO THE SLAM JAM. YOU THOUGHT IT WAS MEMESOON, BUT NO, IT WAS I, QUAD CITY DJS. I WILL DEVOUR ALL SLAM JAMS, AND BECOME ONE WITH THE SPACE JAM

Keywords:

Dankness - the quality of the meme detached from thing such as freshness and relevance.

Relevance - the ease of which the viewer will be able to ascertain the humour of the meme due to recent events/happenings.

Freshness - based on how commonly used the joke is and how commonly used the meme it's self is.

Meme scoresheet for: If You Had to Eat One Meme Which Meme Would It Be and Why?

Category Score:

Dankness 1/10

Relevance 7/10

Freshness 9/10

Total 17/30

not dank enough u say

GplSlLuCSt2OpPeiCtyK_Snoop_dogg.jpg

i can rectify that

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]

The previously mentioned Rare Pepe does sound tempting, but I fear that my taste buds wouldn't be able to handle such a taste. I would personally stick with eating the normal Pepe we all know and love.

I bet he tastes like spaghetti.

I would want to eat the "Cheeki Breeki iv damke" S.T.A.L.K.E.R meme....because blyat.

*Slavic hardbass intensifies*

If I were to try and eat "The cake is a lie" would it still taste like cake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back