Other If you had the power to suck a video game character into this reality, who would it be?

Reid

certified jin guangyao apologist 🧚‍♂️
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I would say Connor (Ratonhnhaké:ton) from Assassin's Creed III. I think I need someone like him in my life, I dunno why. I think he's the type of person who would motivate others and tell them not to give up when they feel as if they might crumble, even if sometimes the man is stubborn as a freaking mule, xD.

Rom from Hyperdimension Neptunia. She's so cute and adorable ^.^ It'd be fun to hang out with her for a while.

Three Dog from Fallout would probably be my first choice. The world needs someone that will actually fight the Good Fight.

Three Dog from Fallout would probably be my first choice. The world needs someone that will actually fight the Good Fight.

Yes!

I would probably listen to GNR everyday if it was an actual station with Three Dog as the host!

Have I mentioned that I like spiders a fair amount?

Have I mentioned that I'm spiteful?

LegoLad stated Rom. Never played Hyperdimension Neptunia, but my vote will be going to Rom the Vacuous Spider from Bloodborne just to watch the chaos that ensues.

Sorry Muffet.

Last edited by a moderator:
LegoLad stated Rom.

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh, I'm guessing she's one of the two characters representing the DS then. Briefly heard about that. Cute design.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would choose Kirby. Then, I would convince Kirby to vacuum my living space, so I wouldn't have to do that particular chore. However, I could see the downside, since Kirby would gradually look more dusty than when Kirby first entered my world.

Aya Drevis from Mad father. i need someone like her to chainsaw me some of my annoying neighbors beer kegs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back