Other If you could live in one anime/ book, what would it be?

When I was younger I probly would have said Pokemon but nowadays maybe Harry Potter? I'd say Elder Scrolls but that's a game.

Gun Gale Online. Absolutely amazing anime, it’s a game, so you don’t have to worry about death, and I can sharpen my skills there, I love tactics and I’ve always been good with strategy

Pokémon for sure! I've wanted to live in the Pokémon world since elementary school, and in my mid-thirties I'd still drop everything to go live there in a heartbeat.

Pokemon is always my answer, with most fantasy universes unless you're the MC or relevant to the plot you're just a normal person and I'm not taking that chance. In pokemon you'll get access to cutie's with powers no matter what and there's plenty of opportunity for adventure or just living life with pokemon helping you out. Granted, depending on which pokemon universe, things could be uhhhhhhhhhh you know pretty dangerous but we'll just pretend it's the anime and humans don't die as easy (though actually if i remember right humans came from pokemon so that could explain that shhh)

Last edited:
Just to live in? Right? Not to be a Main Character, right?

Sherlock Holmes. I'd never be able to meet him, because I'd probably be in that book's version of America chillin' in an underground bunker, but at least I'd know he's real.

Anne of Green Gables please 😭 I wanna grow up with Anne and her whole friend group and find my own Gilbert, hecc, I was thinking of doing a slice of life Avonlea RP but I feel like I should finish reading the books first to get a better idea of the writing style 😭 I watched Anne with an E but haven’t gotten to watch the older adaptations, but I mean I did visit the Green Gables village in real life a couple times so maybe that counts ? 🥲

Oof - hard question. Default response is How To Train Your Dragon (the books or the movies), because DRAGONS! Though, living in the world of Mistborn (book series by Brandon Sanderson) would be pretty cool...

i think.. demon slayer! i mean id prob get eaten real quick due to misplaced courage hah but think of all the cool abilities I could have!

I would wanna live in the Ouran Host Club anime. It’s one of the most normal ones and it’s just an anime that always has a place in my heart

Yikes thats hard. Honestly the Avatar world is just so cool to me (as in Avatar: The Last Airbender & The Legend of Korra) the hybrid animals and the bending is so cool to me. Really makes me wonder how you far can you push the limits of bending and what animals and mystical creatures are really out there.

Perhaps Rendezvous With Rama when speaking about books? I don't know of any other worlds I'd fancy in particular of those I've read.

Anime/Manga would be Planetes.

I'd rather read an interesting story than live one, so I'll stay put in the real world.

uhh. I think one anime I would like to be in is a "devil is a part timer."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back