• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

If the apocolypse comes, beep me (BTVS 1x1)

SoullessGuardian

A Progenetor
Hello everybody! I've been watching a ton of Buffy the Vampire Slayer recently and I would really love to do a rp based in that world.

The details are a little flexible, but here are some of the options I was thinking.

1. With a little ignoring of cannon facts, we could create some OCs and have a new slayer gang that comes in post season 7. (Setting is flexible, and we can get more into detail on what cannon things we cant to keep and change. And all that.)
  2. We could create some OCs and have them thrown into the middle of the cannon plot and see what would happen if the scooby gang got some new members. And we could have the Cannon characters be NPCs.
  3. We could play the original plot with our own characters.
  4. Or! play as the cannon characters. This is something that I haven't done, so it may take me a bit to get into a character that I didn't create. But I've watched through all seven seasons at least 4 times, so I think I can manage it.

Of course, all of this stuff isn't set in stone, so if anyone is interested we can work everything out together.

I also want to just lay out some basic rules that I would like to lay out-

• I'd prefer a partner who responds with at least one paragraph.
  • Mostly good grammar and spelling, but you don't have to be perfect, because of course everyone messes up every once and a while.
  • I am 100% fine with cursing and gore, because this is BTVS after all.
  • Romantic stuff is cool, but if it gets hot and heavy we'll just fade to black.

Alrighty, well, that's about it. If anyone's interested just pm me, or post here so I can pm you!

tumblr_ma1q25sQX31qkx3d4o5_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back