If It Was Not Obvious I Like Goats

MegaGoatBabe

Squirrel Whisperer
Who I Am Heeello Dudes and Babes! I go by MegaGoatBabe (that will be explained), but most people just refer to me as Mega.I have been scouring the internet for a good Roleplaying forum. I first began Roleplaying on Howrse.com back when I was in middle school and I Fell.In.Love. One of my favorite things to do is write stories and Roleplaying feels like writing a story with friends and it is so exciting! Well in my search I came across many websites but most seemed to be abandoned, until this one! I really hope I find a home here. <3

About Me So about that name huh? Well I love goats and I have 5! 2 Nubians - Clementine and Charlie, 2 Pygmys - Bruno and Eli (who is a hermaphrodite) and 1 Nigerian Dwarf - Doc. I also have three dogs, three cats, 11-ish chickens (sometimes chickens just show up in our yard and never leave) and 1 Juliana pig names Juliette. Unfortunatley I don't get to see my babies as often as I would like because I am in College studying Sociology. Whenever I am home though, they get smothered with my love!

So What Now? So, what now? Find a Roleplay I guess? I am still a bit confused on which forums contain the sign ups, so if you could help me with that I would love it! Any other tips you have for me would be awesome, and I am very friendly so please say hi! Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
welcome! and oh dang this form is so nicely coded whaatt. i also love the avatar!

welcome! and oh dang this form is so nicely coded whaatt. i also love the avatar!

Haha thanks, I was playing around with the coding to get a hang of it! Thank you that's the first comment other than "interesting..." that I have gotten on it lol.

i love goats so much

They are literally the best. I went to feed my goats this morning and I sat down on in their pen, and Clementine, one of my nubians who weighs about 100 lbs, punched me in the gut trying to crawl in to my lap! She loves cuddles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back