• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

If I Were a Boy...ZaffiroAiLaxGuySouvlaki

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Lucky Laki Malakis
✦Genre: Drama, Comedy, GenderBender, Romance

High School was coming up and Ava's ambitions was to go to a prestigious Academy for girls. Ava was the responsible, soft-spoken, and studious student in her school, so she worked her butt off to get good grades so she could get accepted into the school she wanted. However, Ava just got the opposite... Ava got admitted into the prestigious Academy for boys. Her parents got confused when enrolling and accidentally admitted her into that school. However, it was too late to go back since her parents already had spent a fortune of the tuition. Ava had no choice but go to this Boarding School/Academy for one semester as a guy! After the semester then she can get out! If she was to be discovered to be a girl then it would look bad on her record and it would be hard for her to find a good school! Will Ava last one semester without being discovered? Can she avoid all the guys in her school or will she actually make a friend? What will she do if she finds love at the school, since she cannot reveal her identity and wants to confess her love?

Ava "Aidan" Puerella

"Emerson Academy, a school for the mentally and physically talented... Boys..." Ava read the golden sign with a frown as she passed through the golden gates to her own personal hell. "I supremely hate you right my parents!" Ava then cursed her parents for messing up her enrollment to her dream school, Eve Academy.

Today was move in day for all the students. Ava's agenda was to find her room, through her things inside, get organized, then get prepared for classes the next day. No way was she planning on making friends, especially since the only friends she could make were guys. Guys that could potentially discover her identity. Thank god, Ava was a wizard at her makeup, hair, and bandaging up her chest tightly.

"Just one semester, Ava..." Ava spoke to herself. "One semester, then you're out of this dump..." Ava was now walking through the hallways of the dormitory where she was looking for her room 315 since she had her keys already. When finally finding her room, she prayed that her roommate was somewhat serious in studying as she was.

Marcus was already setting up shop in room 315, putting away his clothing in his chest of drawers space provided. The room was one of the bigger ones in the form but still relatively small. Two beds filled the corners of the far side of the room, a window and a night stand dividing the beds. Two chest of drawers on the left side wall a head of the foot of the bed. On the right only a single desk rather then the usual two with a single small screen TV with basic channels. The lost desk was to provide the room special feature its own on suite bathroom, highly prized among academy students. Having said that it wasn't much, with enough room for a shower, a sink with a mirror cupboard on top, toilet and just enough room for a single person to stand in.

(basic idea:)

typical_hofstra_dorm_room.jpg

Due to his time at this academy, he didn't have much in the way of unpacking to do. Most of his stuff was sport paraphernalia including posters, some awards and signed items. All he had to unpack was clothing which he was nearly finished when the door opened and the new roommate entered.

"Eh, welcome to Emerson boy prison...Eh, Academy, Newbie."He joked offering his hand."Im Marcus or Mark wherever."

The dorm was better than she had expected it to be, it was better than the prison like cells that most dorms. Ava walked inside with her two suitcases as she looked left and right. She had already mentally planned out where she would be studying and her safe havens, one of them would be the bathroom since it will be a safe place for her to get clean without the hassle of going late to the community bath. Also she can change easily without a care.

Ava looked at the awards that were set up as well as the posters, they were quite moderate for any average teenage boy. She looked to her roommate who seemed to be finishing up putting away his clothing. Her roommate was quite the looker but she had to stay focused. The joke he offered was rather dry but she had no choice but to take it.

"Haha..." Ava pitied laugh in her male voice. "Nice to meet you Marcus. The name's Av- Aidan! Sorry had to sneeze for a moment there." Already she was almost dumb enough to let loose of her real name. Ava went to her dresser and began unpacking her clothes away.

"I hope you don't mind but I'll be using that desk a lot for late night studying, just giving you a heads up," Ava claimed the desk already. "Anyways... What grade are you? I feel like your an upperclassman so you might know how to get around this school. Hopefully you won't mind showing a newbie like me around?" Ava smiled slightly with her guy chuckle as fantasized slightly about having a romantic rendezvous around the school, which was not going to happen in her situation.

"Bookworm eh? Well i don't judge and isn't a problem, i normally i work on the bed myself." He explained casually sitting on the desk chair as Aidan walked. Seem nice enough though sounds like a bit of a stick in the mud due the desk request. He hoped for "a partner in crime" during his nocturnal activities but he could live with it and won't hold it against him. However, as he watched aidan unpack and sense something off. Was it his body shape, or the manner he moved that drew attention to him, Mark couldn't place. What bothered him most, was that Marcus found his eyes did wonder to the hip area. He shook his head hoping it what through the thought out and looked out the window."Yeah, second to last year. i am at your disposal though people do find their way quickly. What got you in? Certainly not a sports scholarship i can tell that much. You look too scrowny when compared to the usual sportsman that come."

"So just because I want to get good grades and to be successful, I'm a boring person," Ava thought angrily to herself when she heard the comment of bookworm towards her. First impression already and Mark was not looking good for her. She thought he was a jerky joke that only cared about partying. How was she going to get stuff done with someone like that? Ava could feel eyes on her so she turned around only to see that Mark was only looking out the window. She swore that she felt him watching her.

"Maybe I did get in with sports," Ava frowned angrily as he just assumed she was as a person based on appearance. "But really... I got in through my academic grades, however I doubt I stay here long...hopefully." Ava saying hopefully under breath so Mark wouldn't hear her. She then got up from the ground and turned towards Mark.

"Well are you going to show me around or what?" Ava asked Mark as she threw the backpack over her shoulders.

"I figured as much and sorry about the scrowny comment. Didn't mean it in a negative way, just stating a guess is all."He said after seeing her frown at his comments. Great Mark, he thought to himself sarcastically, antagonise the guy you spending a year with in a single room. He motioned for her to follow as he made his way down the hall." Look i don't mean it but i run my mouth alot, so i apologize in advance. If i get too much here is a things about me: I am here on sports scholarship and familial connections. You can use that to knock me down a few pecks.

"Yea, yea..." Ava replied to his apology not believing it a 100% and didn't really care much how this roommate of hers thought about her. Plus she can't help looking scrowny since she is a girl and can't get beefed up with muscles no matter how much she lifts.

While they walked down the hall, she passed by the other students who were curiously wondering down the hall or were looking for the room to move into. Some looked at her oddly while others didn't think twice about her appearance since her disguise was decent enough to fool a person.

"I can see that..." Ava spoke sarcastically to him running his mouth. "No surprise there... I'll keep note of that." A a spoke again trying to give this guy some peace of kind since he seemed so bothered by her reaction towards him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back