• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Idol Of Seoul

youngkyun

sad but rad

2 girls and 2 boys, a new group has been formed. They were put together randomly and don't know each other well. The 4 capture the hearts of Korea and become famous fast with there first debut, as being one of the first female and male group idols. The 2 boys start falling for the two girls, one with her quirky cute style, and the bad girl, but it's not the bad boy and the bad girl, it's the cute boy and the bad girl. Can they live the life as idols and hold a relationship while never being apart?

Roles:

Bad Girl - Taken

Bad Boy- Taken

Cute Girl- Taken

Cute boy- Open

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, in this RP, most of it will be spent with the group making there debut, interviews, a concert, recording, dance practices kinda thing

(Starting post)

Lu sat outside the studio, waiting to go in and meet his new band. He heard it was going to be different then he thought and he was curious. He knew all the trainees in the building so he was excited to learn which one he will be spending his time with from now on. His eyebrows raised as a car pulled up and Ji-Min pulled up.

"Hello." She bowed to him quickly, "Lu Han right? What are you here for?"

"Yes. Jimin right?" She nodded and he replied, "Well, I'm meeting my new band." Her eyes widened and she grinned.

"Me too!" She high fives him excitedly making him smile slightly, she was adorable and reminded him of his little sister.

The PD of the company walked towards them, "I see you already met your duo." There mouths fell open and they looked at each-other.

"Wait what?"

"You guys are apart of one of the first gender fused bands. You two are listed as the bad boy and bad girl, we've watched you two and you guys seem to be very standoffish and have the most attitude from the rest."

Lu looked back and forth between the too, "Wait.. Is it just us?"

"Nope, another male and female are coming."

(I'm going to post as soon as I finish Mina tomorrow and have time. I already have ideas for my starter but for now I'm going to bed  ^_^ )

tumblr_obur4tgnIz1r8vpj5o3_r1_400.gif

Mina walked into the studio. On her way there she could barely sit still. She was excited to say the least but also rather nervous. She wanted to know who she'd be put into a band with. Mina had a small smile on her face as she walked in and spotted a boy and a girl. There was also a PD speaking with them so Mina decided not to interrupt. She couldn't believe that this was happening, she was going to be famous, people would know and love her for her music and dancing. It was like living a dream but it sure took a lot of hard work to get there. It was all going to be worth it though, she would be doing what she loved.

Finally Mina spotted an opening where she could slip into the conversation with ease. "Hi there, I'm here to meet my band?" Her words came out more of a question than statement but she ignored it. Her gaze shifted from the boy to the girl to the PD. She was analyzing them, trying to see what she could find all the while with a cute smile gracing her features.

(Ahh sorry I took so long I had to go to the orthodontist)

"Two of them are right here, meet Lu Han and Jimin." Lu Han bowed to the very cute girl, "You, are very pretty." He took her hand and kissed it, giving her a wink. "Yah!" Jimin smacked him in the chest. "She's your bandmate!"

"Ow!" He glared at her and she smiled innocently, grabbing the girls hand and pulling her into the studio. "Nice too meet you, what is your name?"

(Gotta hold off until @PrincessBunny gets on lmao and it's fine! I go there alot sadly xD )

tumblr_obur4tgnIz1r8vpj5o3_r1_400.gif

"Oh, okay." Mina nodded and was about to bow when the boy, Lu Han, told her she was pretty then kissed her hand. She was a bit dumbfounded and a blush started to creep up her face. "Ah, thank you." Well Mina certainly wasn't expecting that. She shot him a smile, it wasn't necessarily in a flirty way because let's face it, she was never ever good at being flirty. She just ended up up as a blushing mess but it was more of an 'aw thanks, you made my day' kind of way.

Mina watched the two, they already seemed to be comfortable with each other. The girl, Jimin, grabbed her hand and pulled her inside causing her to stumble a little but Mina brushed it off and acted like it was nothing. "So, is it just us three?" She asked while examining her surroundings. Mina was still excited and wanted to know more about her new bandmates so she looked to both of them and said, "we're band mates now so we should at least know a little about each other." She laughed a bit, "tell me something about yourself."

"Apparently there is one more male." She laughed quietly, "He's late though." 

"Well, I'm a trained martial artist. My dad wanted me to become a MMA fighter, so I started training since 14 but then I got a call 2 years ago from the company and here I am. I still train in my free time." She bit her cheek, "I was told I'm the only rapper in this group so.. Does that count as a fact? I have no clue." She laughed and replied, "What about you? Interests? Hobbies?"

"I'll tell you my hobbies later, I'm going to go talk to PD-nim." He bowed to her and walked away.

Bunny is being kicked off the site so the cute boy is reopened I guess. Lmao should this just be turned into a 1x1 .-.)

I feel so bad that she has to go ;;-;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back