Other idiots in an apocalypse.

yourlocal-eboyy

boots with the fur
NOTE;
this was going to be a manga, but i’m just gonna write it out since it’ll be quicker. of course, i’ll throw a few panels in every-so-often; I’ll be sure to do that specifically for new character outfits or things i cant describe with words.

i’ll be adding onto this whenever i can. and just a heads up, this is literally a recreation of an on-going continuous dream, so it’s probably going to make absolutely no sense.

i am going to have to take some stuff out so if there’s a gap somewhere that makes no sense, that’s why.
some wording will be changed to better suit what is socially acceptable to say.

oh, and if the perspective changes from third to first, that’s because the dream alternates too.

you’re cool to comment on anything if you want to, but I’m not really going to change the story if there’s something that you don’t like. as i said, it’s all based off of a wild dream, and i can’t really change what happens in it.

wild stuff, really.

LORE/BACKGROUND;
as i’ve stated twice before, this is all based on a really long continuous dream. it all began around 6 months ago i’d like to believe. the base story is very jojo-esque, but eventually drifts off from that, still keeping the concept of stands and all that junk. our story begins in 2001, and the rest is told out from that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back